- RSS Channel Showcase 8940733
- RSS Channel Showcase 2808181
- RSS Channel Showcase 1838361
- RSS Channel Showcase 7011688
Articles on this Page
- 06/01/14--18:28: _Virus Removal
- 06/02/14--06:19: _Antivirus unaccessi...
- 06/02/14--10:14: _Not sure where to p...
- 06/02/14--12:08: _sysapcrt.dll Error ...
- 06/02/14--12:47: _Backslash symbol / ...
- 06/02/14--13:27: _USPS Virus
- 06/02/14--14:34: _I have never asked ...
- 06/02/14--15:44: _Uninstalling Ad-Adw...
- 06/02/14--16:16: _Slow beyond belief,...
- 06/02/14--18:31: _Slow Computer - Hel...
- 06/02/14--18:51: _Windows will not up...
- 06/02/14--18:58: _bought new used com...
- 06/02/14--20:09: _Possible Virus or M...
- 06/03/14--05:45: _Norton 360 Detects ...
- 06/03/14--08:23: _Can't connect to th...
- 06/03/14--11:07: _Help needed with br...
- 06/03/14--12:01: _Hello here im again...
- 06/03/14--19:29: _Clearly Hijacked. W...
- 06/03/14--21:31: _Dell Laptop memory ...
- 06/04/14--04:34: _Win32/Patched + No ...
- 06/01/14--18:28: Virus Removal
- 06/02/14--06:19: Antivirus unaccessible, computer acting weirdly
- 06/02/14--10:14: Not sure where to post. Problem with PC.
- 06/02/14--12:08: sysapcrt.dll Error on Google Chrome browser launch
- 06/02/14--12:47: Backslash symbol / character replaced in various applications
- 06/02/14--13:27: USPS Virus
- 06/02/14--14:34: I have never asked help on a forum,but here goes
- 06/02/14--15:44: Uninstalling Ad-Adware w/ loss of Wireless Connection
- 06/02/14--16:16: Slow beyond belief, downloads quit, apps won't close
- 06/02/14--18:31: Slow Computer - Help with Malware
- 06/02/14--18:58: bought new used computer need help with malware
- 06/02/14--20:09: Possible Virus or Malware, internet connection dropping etc.
- 06/03/14--05:45: Norton 360 Detects Trojans but won't remove.
- 06/03/14--08:23: Can't connect to the net/virus?
- 06/03/14--11:07: Help needed with browser hijack 'default-search.net'
- 06/03/14--12:01: Hello here im again i have some problems i think
- 06/03/14--21:31: Dell Laptop memory corruption
- 06/04/14--04:34: Win32/Patched + No reboot with External HD + Volume Issues
Vista Home Premium 32
On my sons Laptop There is the following message.
An attempt to unlock the computer by yourself will lead to the full formatting of the operating system, all the files, photos,
documents on your computer will be...
Hello Tech Support People, I have a question concerning some recent weird occurrences with my computer. I apologize for the ensuing block o' text.
I noticed a few weeks ago that my antivirus (AVG2014 Free version) was not sitting in my toolbar...
So I went back and looked at the main post in the subforum header.
Here are the logfiles required.
One problem I encountered, however, was that the dds.scr would not run and said "DDS is not meant to run in 'Compatibility Mode'.
Here are the...
Ran IOrbits anti-virus software and rebooted my computer, seems to have fixed the problem though I still have the backslash problem which I'll create a separate post.
Almost as soon as I posted this I solved the problem. Control Panel > Regional and Language Settings > Administrative tab > Language for non-Unicode Programs > set to English.
Unfortunately, I downloaded whatever virus accompanies the USPS Delivery Status Notification Email. Malwarebytes pops up in the lower right corner saying that it has blocked about 11-12 websites, each ending in -search.com. Also, in Task Manager,...
Your internet provider should be detecting the flood. I would suggest to use the Malware forum (which I will ask to chime in) to see if there is any viruses on this computer.
I have a big problem :mad: after I uninstall Ad-Aware Antivirus. Once it is gone and I also uninstall Ad-Aware Security Add-on my wireless connection also deletes or plain disappears. I am the second PC in the house with the :D USB connector by...
First let me say, yes, I know this machine is a pieced together relic! But it's all I have until I can afford a new one.
It's running unbelievably slow!
Most of the time downloads and updates for apps will run for a few minutes and then quit...
My computer seems to be running slow. I think it may have some malware on it. I would appreciate your help. Below are the logs:
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4
Scan saved at 8:21:19 PM, on 6/2/2014
Platform: Windows 7 SP1...
Hi- TPlease help me with my laptop.
The computer has been acting weird lately. Everything runs SO slow. I have run a few scans but did not do any repairs or any quarantines. I did a System Restore 3 days ago and the problems continue. In Jan...
I just bought a used computer and if seems to have some slow performance issues and malware on it.
Let me know if you can help. Here are the necessary logs. (hijackthis, DDS, gmer)
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4
I recently let an acquaintance borrow my laptop and when I got it back, my internet has been consistently dropping, my computer freezes (sometimes not completely but it acts bogged down and my cursor will jump and skip on the screen) while i'm...
Hey guys, so basically when I run Norton 360 it finds 3 Trojan threats.
Attachment 232865 (http://forums.techguy.org/attachments/232865/untitled.png)
When I apply the action rescan to all nothing happens again. When I choose the action...
I ran Malwarebytes a number of times, that helped but it left me without the ability to log on, which I am told is probably still a virus. Agree? or do you think I should try a different thread elsewhere?
Yesterday I had need of a screen capture utility with a little more capability than the windows snipping tool or alt/printscreen, so I downloaded a freeware program called *picpick*. At first it looks like quite a nice little program, but it...
Hi, just to let you know I'm still here but all weekend I've had really intense toothache. Managed to see the dentist yesterday, so feeling a bit better now.
I'll have a look through the logs you sent, but just reposting this bit in case you...
Recently I realized a bill on my debit statement from a german gaming website. I dealt with the bank and switched passwords on a different computer. However, today my computer screen switched to a german gaming sight (not sure if it's the same one)...
My Laptop just recently went through the "blue screen of death phase", and now it wont even load windows for me to go to boot options for a safe mode..it gives me a black screen with a no read/write option along with specific codes and also...
It's a wonder the machine works at all
You have two antivirus programs running at once.
You also have a probable rootkit infection, allowing perpetrators to steal anything they want..
It's not clear whether this infection can be...