- RSS Channel Showcase 9699273
- RSS Channel Showcase 4604034
- RSS Channel Showcase 2162751
- RSS Channel Showcase 1711036
Articles on this Page
- 06/04/14--11:18: _Cant Uninstall Map...
- 06/04/14--11:35: _Printer spooler
- 06/01/14--04:15: _Laptop running extr...
- 06/04/14--14:57: _searchmark
- 06/04/14--17:10: _Related to Crayon5'...
- 06/04/14--19:12: _$recycle.bin
- 06/04/14--22:45: _Internet connection...
- 06/05/14--07:05: _Something tries to ...
- 06/05/14--07:12: _keep getting ads!!!
- 06/06/14--10:14: _Receiving Internet ...
- 06/07/14--06:52: _Proxy Server Hit
- 06/07/14--07:37: _valis sente...Comut...
- 06/07/14--11:08: _Very Slow, Often ge...
- 06/07/14--12:01: _PC takes very long ...
- 06/07/14--12:02: _How to stop website...
- 06/07/14--12:06: _Think computer is i...
- 06/07/14--12:22: _Unidenttfied network
- 06/02/14--15:52: _any update crashes ...
- 06/07/14--19:34: _I think that I have...
- 06/08/14--02:49: _Viruses & Adware Re...
- 06/04/14--11:18: Cant Uninstall MapsGalaxy Firefox Toolbar
- 06/04/14--11:35: Printer spooler
- 06/01/14--04:15: Laptop running extremely slow
- 06/04/14--14:57: searchmark
- 06/04/14--19:12: $recycle.bin
- 06/04/14--22:45: Internet connections hassles and slow/ crashy issues
- 06/05/14--07:05: Something tries to open URL
- 06/05/14--07:12: keep getting ads!!!
- 06/06/14--10:14: Receiving Internet Explorer Error Messages
- 06/07/14--06:52: Proxy Server Hit
- 06/07/14--07:37: valis sente...Comuter running extremely slow
- 06/07/14--11:08: Very Slow, Often get "Failed to load security options" and freezes
- 06/07/14--12:02: How to stop websites from opening automatically in browser?
- 06/07/14--12:06: Think computer is infected. SysInfo won't run
- 06/07/14--12:22: Unidenttfied network
- 06/02/14--15:52: any update crashes my computer
- 06/07/14--19:34: I think that I have rootkit or other malware on my computer.
- 06/08/14--02:49: Viruses & Adware Removal - Dell vosrol 1510
Using Windows Vista Home Premium.
When uninstalling a program from my laptop I noticedMapsGalaxy Firefox Toolbar. I dont recallinstalling this so thought I would get rid. I selected and clicked uninstallhowever it wont uninstall. From what...
Spooler service not running on Windows7 .I've checked MSC and get Error 3 system cannot find the path specified.
Need anymore info guys
we can search a site but cannot click on the link provided,,receiving message saying " Internet Explorer cannot display this site " what can I do to remidy this problem ?
*Crayon5's Virus Problem* - Thread link: Click Here (http://forums.techguy.org/virus-other-malware-removal/1127141-cant-connect-net-virus.html)!
You might be thinking right now that this is a Windows Update not a virus?
Are you thinking right...
I am not sure how it happened, but This file called $RECYCLE.BIN and System volume information showed up in all of my drives, all 5 of them. My computer is going crazy, Please help!!,
*problems while trying to connect WIFI* Hi,
I've been having trouble while trying to connecting wireless to the net for over a month.
It is not easy to connect; the main reason seems to be that I can hardly get any signal from a series...
When I turn on my notebook and it is online, my antivirus notifies that it has blocked the access to some URL. Here a screen: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1jf1w4lk7gstx00/url.JPG
I've made many scans with various anitivirus software, above all ESET...
for the past 2 days i have been getting lots of ads through chrome and steam.
through steam it is whenever i click anywhere on the store or community pages, while on chrome it is whenever i click any link.
I have allready followed a guide on...
I found my way here via google search took me to this website. I'm seeking solutions to major annoyance I have been experiencing recently in Internet Explorer 7. At start up I have my home page set to in the certain website, however I keep getting...
Hi and welcome to TSG.
Not sure what you meant by this in your second post *Understandable*.:confused:
A proxy server suddenly appearing on a system is most likely due to an infection. If you only reset the Proxy setting without removing the...
Valis sent me to start here. Computer has been used extensively by teen son for online games and we have recently discovered he has been visiting unwanted web sites. He has downloaded all kinds of different "aids" for his game and we are not sure...
As of the last week, have been experiencing issues with extreme slowness. Reset Firefox to defaults, did not help. PC slows/freezes, when tried to launch task manager, CTRL-ALT-DEL, get message "Failed to load security options" then screen stays...
Mark! Thank you for getting back to me.
I did uncheck the following items (Java,Google Update, Adobe, and curse client) But I did not uncheck my security software.did you mean MSE (Microsoft Secuirty Client) Also did you mean Curse Client for...
Lots of people are searching for this solution but they are getting replies install malwarebytes....use popup blocker etc
great forum :D
Having trouble completely uninstalling BitDefender. will be back asap.
Thank you for responding.
I hope all is well with you & your family now.
You're welcome for the help and come back to us if there are any other problems.
ComboFix has and expiration limit built in.
You should in fact remove it anyway as it can cause problems on your machine if left there.
I guess you could download it everytime you wanted to use it but I wouldn't recommend it. It is a very...
GMER Scan; Page 18:
.text C:\Users\Carl\Desktop\f6p7s1lr.exe C:\Windows\syswow64\USER32.dll!SystemParametersInfoA 0000000075f56c30 6 bytes JMP 7112000a
What is the current status of your system, any remaining issues or concerns?