- RSS Channel Showcase 4927199
- RSS Channel Showcase 1077864
- RSS Channel Showcase 5264544
- RSS Channel Showcase 5911306
Articles on this Page
- 06/08/14--08:44: _Rootkit virus
- 06/08/14--10:23: _help with viruses
- 06/08/14--12:29: _This may be a malwa...
- 06/09/14--03:01: _JAVA giving me trouble
- 06/09/14--03:24: _lots of unwanted ad...
- 06/09/14--04:19: _Infected by CouponD...
- 06/09/14--07:47: _key logger? (Moved ...
- 06/09/14--09:50: _How to handle Win:3...
- 06/09/14--17:26: _Chrome search direc...
- 06/09/14--21:58: _Help with SafeSearc...
- 06/10/14--08:11: _Antivirus unaccessi...
- 06/10/14--09:46: _Hackers still get c...
- 06/11/14--00:44: _Random Computer Cra...
- 06/11/14--02:44: _I ended up with mal...
- 06/11/14--02:52: _virus infestation, ...
- 06/11/14--08:23: _Viruses - no internet
- 06/11/14--09:23: _suspicious
- 06/11/14--15:54: _random reboots/shut...
- 06/11/14--18:30: _WIFI signals and co...
- 06/11/14--22:18: _gorillaprice
- 06/08/14--08:44: Rootkit virus
- 06/08/14--10:23: help with viruses
- 06/08/14--12:29: This may be a malware. But not sure.
- 06/09/14--03:01: JAVA giving me trouble
- 06/09/14--03:24: lots of unwanted adds, pop ups, and such
- 06/09/14--04:19: Infected by CouponDropDown
- 06/09/14--07:47: key logger? (Moved from the XP Forum)
- 06/09/14--09:50: How to handle Win:32Rootkit-gen[Rtk] in Windows file
- 06/09/14--17:26: Chrome search directed to other engines
- 06/09/14--21:58: Help with SafeSearch.net
- 06/10/14--08:11: Antivirus unaccessible, computer acting weirdly
- 06/10/14--09:46: Hackers still get control, even with firewall and spybot.
- 06/11/14--00:44: Random Computer Crashes
- 06/11/14--02:44: I ended up with malware/adware from a spam link on a forum
- 06/11/14--02:52: virus infestation, hijacked pages, "unknown MBR??"
- 06/11/14--08:23: Viruses - no internet
- 06/11/14--09:23: suspicious
- 06/11/14--15:54: random reboots/shutdowns
- 06/11/14--22:18: gorillaprice
Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 18.104.22.168
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 3.40GHz, Intel64 Family 15 Model 6 Stepping 4
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 3582 Mb
how to remove any viruses off my computer windows 8
I recently installed a software that I needed and obviously i picked express install and it had extra things that I wasn't expecting so I remove the extra crap but my AV picked this up so not sure if its a virus or not but my anti virus is spamming...
Sounds good and you're most welcome, I shall mark this as Solved.
You should remove FRST and all the saved logs by right clicking on them and selecting Delete.
I would recommend you keep Adwcleaner and TFC to run regular scans with.
I can barely get my computer to work.
Pop up adds on fire fox, Chrome wont work most of the time, it just stays on a white screen.
I was trying to get internet explorer to work for a change but I keep getting the bar on the bottom saying...
You can always do this. It will reset Chrome back to when it was installed.
Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar. (The icon with three horizontal bars in the...
How can you tell if they ia a key logger on your computer?
Hello. I am not computer savvy. I know enough to keep myself out of too much trouble. I have Win7 as my OS; I use Avast! Internet Security (last scan was Friday June 6 just before I shut down for the weekend), and Malwarebytes (last scan June 5)....
I'm having some issues with my Chrome search and I'm not sure if this is a sort of virus or malware/spyware. Anytime I would search something in my Chrome toolbar, it gets redirected to trovi.com and then us.yhs4.search.yahoo.com. It seems...
I'm trying to help my Granddaughter remove SafeSearch.net from her computer to no avail! I've tried going to the Manage Add-ons but I can't remove it there either. She can't use any other search provider except this. Her computer keeps freezin up....
Hello *fako333*, welcome to *Tech Support Guy's Malware Removal forum*!
My username is LiquidTension, but you can call me Adam. I will be assisting you with your malware-related problems.
If you would allow me to call you by your first name I...
Hackers still get control, even with firewall and spybot intalled.
cause the internet bundles dissappear, and computer freezes etc other times.
is there anyway I can stop this.
if anyone can help me please
I posted here a while back but I guess it got buried. I know you guys are busy so I'm just posting again in hopes of someone seeing it. I have a pretty new computer (about 5-6 months old), running windows 8. Recently it's been freezing while...
Hey everyone. I frequent a web forum which is the frequent recipient of spam attacks. Anyway, I was in the process of reporting a spam post and accidentally clicked on one of the spam links. I immediately realized that I probably ended up with...
Having some serious problems with this computer, to the degree that I can't even post from it, I'm posting this from a different machine. Removed several bad programs through the add/remove programs (I know it's not called that in windows 8, but...
I have two computers that have viruses but are unable to get on the internet, so I am unable to download the programs you suggest. Nor can I copy paste from one computer to another.
I have an Acer computer running Vista that I have had for about...
Okay, so now I am more than 'suspicious' - I wish I could change the title of this forum post!
This event viewer message (Shown in DSS report) has me VERY concerned: 6/10/2014 8:28:52 PM, Error: bowser  - The master browser has received...
That's OK. It's just showing the location of your Firefox profile.
Please download FRST (Farbar Recovery Scan Tool) (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/farbar-recovery-scan-tool/) and save it to your desktop.
*Note*: You need to run the...
Hi thanks for taking the time to read this post :),
I've been having trouble whenever I try to connect wirelessly for almost two months.
Here is what happens: It is not easy to connect from a series of available WIFI,due to poor signal and ...
I'm new to this website.
Now to the main topic. My computer has a software that has "gorillaprice" on it, but I've never downloaded it. I think it downloaded it when I downloaded a software called "ODMdownloadmanager" by mistake. I...