- RSS Channel Showcase 2938538
- RSS Channel Showcase 1112427
- RSS Channel Showcase 8776329
- RSS Channel Showcase 9065272
Articles on this Page
- 06/12/14--06:06: _Please help with cr...
- 06/12/14--10:22: _full of malwares, h...
- 06/12/14--12:42: _I can't follow up t...
- 06/12/14--15:14: _Firefox Hijacked?
- 06/13/14--10:21: _Avast pops up with ...
- 06/13/14--17:10: _Trojan MSIL3.CUED
- 06/14/14--02:31: _Uploads hang at 99%...
- 06/14/14--08:04: _wow64cpu.dll,,,,, H...
- 06/14/14--15:43: _Pop ups and Slow Br...
- 06/14/14--15:55: _Help With a JS:Pdfk...
- 06/14/14--17:13: _loosing hard drive ...
- 06/14/14--19:54: _Getting rid of aced...
- 06/15/14--08:04: _Trojan removed now ...
- 06/15/14--13:41: _Tuvaro infection an...
- 06/15/14--14:19: _Adware-MBrowse!09C9...
- 06/15/14--15:07: _Brower Hijacked? Em...
- 06/16/14--06:24: _I found w32.trojan....
- 06/16/14--07:42: _Firefox
- 06/16/14--11:26: _Hello here im again...
- 06/16/14--12:25: _PC restarts abruptl...
- 06/12/14--06:06: Please help with crashes!
- 06/12/14--10:22: full of malwares, help!
- 06/12/14--12:42: I can't follow up the "must read before posting"
- 06/12/14--15:14: Firefox Hijacked?
- 06/13/14--10:21: Avast pops up with blocked virus!
- 06/13/14--17:10: Trojan MSIL3.CUED
- 06/14/14--02:31: Uploads hang at 99% and chrome spy ware
- 06/14/14--08:04: wow64cpu.dll,,,,, HELP ME PLEASE
- 06/14/14--15:43: Pop ups and Slow Browser
- 06/14/14--15:55: Help With a JS:Pdfka-ADK[EXPL] virus requested, please
- 06/14/14--17:13: loosing hard drive space rapidly for no reason.
- 06/14/14--19:54: Getting rid of acedrv08.sys blue screen
- 06/15/14--08:04: Trojan removed now creating pwd protected files
- 06/15/14--13:41: Tuvaro infection and probably a lot more!
- 06/15/14--14:19: Adware-MBrowse!09C94501CC22'
- 06/15/14--15:07: Brower Hijacked? Email Hijacked?
- 06/16/14--06:24: I found w32.trojan.agent -- Please help!
- 06/16/14--07:42: Firefox
- 06/16/14--11:26: Hello here im again i have some problems i think
- 06/16/14--12:25: PC restarts abruptly after trying to connect to internet
I have been having trouble with blue screens, boot up problems, slow, disc read errors, high disk usage.
We reset the computer all the way back to original. Then started loading our programs. Again, the same type of thing is happening. We...
I know that before asking for help one has to follow up the steps suggested here (http://forums.techguy.org/virus-other-malware-removal/943214-everyone-must-read-before-posting.html) however I can't event start because my laptop is so...
My Firefox browser is apparently hijacked. Popup ads abound and it opens random websites and wants me to download an audio player. I have attached the requested files. Thank you for your help.
Hi, recently Avast popped up 3 times that it blocked a virus. I attached a screenshot of all 3 pages where they show what they blocked. Is there anything I need to do about this, as this doesn't usually happen? During all 3 pop ups I or someone else...
To solve this issue, and I don't know why I didn't think of this before, Start Windows in SAFE MODE, run Malwarebytes, restart PC. Worked first time.
Hey guys... Ive been trying to upload a file (its mine so its not copyright or anything illegal)and I have tried various sites to upload to in a zip form and it seems to hang at 99% upload and I cant get the full file uploaded , I have to cancel...
Im on a ,,,acer aspire 6920 laptop ,,,with windows 7. Every time I go to open a program I get an error stating :
"C:\Windows\system32\wow64cpu.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error try installing the program...
I started getting pop ups asking me to contact tech support to repair. Browser (IE11) is very slow. Per instructions I have copied Hijack This and other scan files for review.
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4
Scan saved at 6:21:21 PM,...
I've been getting reports from AVAST almost every day that they are blocking this virus, so I think I may have an infection that needs a closer look. I'm running Windows 7. Here is my TSG info, as well as the other logs requested in the "Everyone...
GMER 2.1.19357 - http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2014-06-15 04:13:18
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 -> \Device\Ide\IdeDeviceP0T0L0-4 Hitachi_HTS541612J9AT00 rev.SBDOA70H 111.79GB
Running: xk1l2eyk.exe; Driver:...
I posted this in the win 7 area and got a little insight into what this is but it was suggested I post here for more details on how to get rid of what is cauing the blue screen. I have attached a screen shot and a HJT log file. This is a windows 7...
My significant other decided to try and watch the Blackhawks' games on his PC. In the process, he pretty much said "ok" to any programs that popped up and now has a seriously messed up machine! I've attempted to uninstall all the programs that he...
My Anti Virus has tried a number of times to delete *Adware-MBrowse!09C94501CC22*' and '*Adware-MBrowse!99715A0AD3C8*'
These two keep popping up all the time and my AV McAFee keeps quarantining them and when prompted I agree to their removal. But...
I have a PC Windows 7. I've spent 5 hours so far today trying to figure out my dilemma!
I opened some emails a few weeks ago that were how to make a lot of money emails. When I tried closing it didn't let me right away (about 5 times it said...
I have made a scan with Adware and found w32.trojan.agent in my computer. When scan finished I deleted the infected files as Adware suggests, then reboot but it´s still there..
I downloaded aswMBR and scan it... these are the...
They are Getsavin ads
SystemLook 30.07.11 by jpshortstuff
Log created at 18:06 on 16/06/2014 by Kamil
Administrator - Elevation successful
========== filefind ==========
Searching for "*Video-Saver*.*"
No files found.
Searching for "*AVG SafeGuard*.*"
I found this post which looks similar to mine. However I`m not sure if I should the same steps mentioned in the post.