- RSS Channel Showcase 4182805
- RSS Channel Showcase 4462820
- RSS Channel Showcase 4106471
- RSS Channel Showcase 5058499
Articles on this Page
- 07/01/14--18:50: _Issue with mshta Ja...
- 07/02/14--16:49: _Norton 360 Detects ...
- 07/02/14--18:24: _502 bad gateway virus?
- 07/02/14--18:53: _Home page in Firefo...
- 07/02/14--21:16: _Very slow laptop, t...
- 07/03/14--04:24: _being hacked and re...
- 07/03/14--07:43: _What is Omiga Plus?!
- 07/03/14--07:51: _Multiple tabs openi...
- 07/03/14--21:18: _Aducky and other ma...
- 07/03/14--22:32: _Chrome search direc...
- 07/04/14--09:39: _I don't know
- 07/04/14--13:47: _Want to remove "Ads...
- 07/04/14--14:55: _Problems with troja...
- 07/04/14--20:44: _trojan reported - n...
- 07/05/14--06:32: _Trovi.com Malware?
- 07/05/14--09:57: _Ads popping up in w...
- 07/05/14--17:24: _virus infestation, ...
- 07/05/14--17:26: _W XP doesn't boot -...
- 07/05/14--19:38: _Wireless disabled o...
- 07/05/14--21:05: _Proxy Server Issues
- 07/01/14--18:50: Issue with mshta Japanese popup
- 07/02/14--16:49: Norton 360 Detects Trojans but won't remove.
- 07/02/14--18:24: 502 bad gateway virus?
- 07/02/14--18:53: Home page in Firefox opens with BING
- 07/02/14--21:16: Very slow laptop, then have 3 decrpytion fies show up.
- 07/03/14--04:24: being hacked and remote controlled
- 07/03/14--07:43: What is Omiga Plus?!
- 07/03/14--07:51: Multiple tabs opening and freezing issues
- 07/03/14--21:18: Aducky and other malware
- 07/03/14--22:32: Chrome search directed to other engines
- 07/04/14--09:39: I don't know
- 07/04/14--20:44: trojan reported - now running in safe mode
- 07/05/14--06:32: Trovi.com Malware?
- 07/05/14--09:57: Ads popping up in windows and links going to wrong places
- 07/05/14--17:24: virus infestation, hijacked pages, "unknown MBR??"
- 07/05/14--17:26: W XP doesn't boot - Bad Image AcGenral.DLL
- 07/05/14--19:38: Wireless disabled only in normal boot
- 07/05/14--21:05: Proxy Server Issues
FYI. the mshta.exe shows up in msconfig disabled item list as I tried disabling it in startup for msconfig, but they start afterwards anyway. So that didn't make any difference
Now I can see the location of the files and there names it helps to resolve the problem.
All the files were found and apparently removed by Malwarebytes and Adwcleaner also shows it deleted the program called Session Manager, which they all...
So on my siblings windows 7 computer, she downloads random things sometimes but is clueless on which things to select and now there is something downloading every time she typs in a search in the google search bar and if she types a website url...
OTL logfile created on: 7/2/2014 9:41:26 PM - Run 4
OTL by OldTimer - Version 220.127.116.11 Folder = C:\Users\Jack Schwartz\Desktop
64bit- Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (Version = 6.1.7601) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version =...
For about a month my laptop has been acting very odd. It is running very slow even though on our main computer the internet is fine. We were having alot of running issues then all of a sudden there are 3 files that appeared on the desktop about...
There is not enough information to begin solving this problem.
It's of course possible that friend's computer is infected with some virus or trajan, and that is causing the problem.
For help with that, your friend should follow the directions...
Omiga plus is Adware and should be removed.
Please run these scans in the order listed:
Click on this link to download : ADWCleaner (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/) Click on the Download Now button and save...
As there has been no response for 10 days I am marking this thread as Solved.
You can still post here if you require further assistance, but after a while the thread will automatically be closed.
In our NWA Office...this computer got trashed with adware, junk, just bad stuff...I've got a lot off of it but some of it is hanging on pretty good...any help would be greatly appreciated...
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.5...
ComboFix 14-07-03.01 - User 07/04/2014 0:43.1.2 - x86
Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.1936.1159 [GMT -4:00]
Running from: c:\documents and settings\User\Desktop\puppy.exe
I'm sorry but this contravenes our "Circumventing Company/School/Parental or Other Restrictions" rule, which states as follows:
*Circumventing Company/School/Parental or Other Restrictions* - Because we are unable to verify the actual...
Not on all websites, but on many websites that I go to, I get ad popups, often "Ads by Volaro", and then also new windows popping up with ads for games, or markets.com. This is happening in Firefox.com, not Chrome or Internet Explorer. I tried to...
Please visit *_Combofix Guide & Instructions _* (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix) for instructions for installing the Recovery Console and downloading and running ComboFix.
The only thing different from the...
Ok. ran adwcleaner scan then clean. Allowed reboot. rescan and post. (p.s. i am doing everything in safe mode)
# AdwCleaner v3.214 - Report created 04/07/2014 at 23:39:28
# Updated 29/06/2014 by Xplode
# Operating System : Microsoft Windows...
I have recently downloaded a movie converter program and since then, whenever I open a *second tab* in my internet browser the following URL appears with a search box powered by bing. Google is my default home page and it opens properly in the first...
Please carry out the following scans, and post the logs generated.
Image: http://i.imgur.com/xlK5Hdb.png *Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST) Scan*
* Please download *Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (x32)*...
Hello and welcome to Tech Support Guy Forums
Unknown MBR can mean an OEM installed MBR, so it isn't necessarily a bad thing, but we will check into that.
Please run the following:
Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool...
Windows XP does not boot.
Not even in safe mode.
the problems are:
Isass.exe - The application or DLL C:\Windows\apppatch\AcGenral.DLL is not a valid Windows image.
userinit.exe - The application or DLL...
I ended up using a system restore back two days and the problem appears to have been resolved (wireless works in normal boot now.) I am still looking for feedback on ideas of what may have caused the original problem or if there...
I was trying to download an online business publication and my malware popped up with PUP, OPTIONAL, Showing three files named Amonetize, A., Wajam, A. And Freesoft. Now I am getting a proxy server error message. I went to Internet Options under...