Articles on this Page
- 08/02/14--21:08: _Malware cyycfhtzro32
- 08/03/14--17:04: _can't remove 123qui...
- 08/03/14--23:39: _Windows Firewall is...
- 08/03/14--23:46: _Malware from Window...
- 08/04/14--12:15: _excedrin headache #198
- 08/04/14--13:27: _"CryptoWall" virus ...
- 08/04/14--15:31: _I've been hacked, p...
- 08/04/14--19:35: _MBAM detects "iWin ...
- 08/05/14--01:53: _Windows 8.1 request...
- 08/05/14--06:45: _Deal2Dealit Adware
- 08/05/14--10:06: _svchost.exe is Uplo...
- 08/05/14--15:31: _Re-install Windows?
- 08/05/14--16:09: _Whats going on? Help?
- 08/05/14--17:01: _Help MBAM keeps blo...
- 08/05/14--20:45: _mum´s old, old pc -...
- 08/06/14--05:23: _BSOD and MBAM malfu...
- 08/06/14--09:41: _Your help would be ...
- 08/06/14--09:47: _Need someone to int...
- 08/06/14--10:49: _Startup Error Message
- 08/06/14--14:12: _high memory usage
- 08/02/14--21:08: Malware cyycfhtzro32
- 08/03/14--17:04: can't remove 123quick start
- 08/03/14--23:39: Windows Firewall issue - Virus?
- 08/03/14--23:46: Malware from Windows Service Pack 3 download
- 08/04/14--12:15: excedrin headache #198
- 08/04/14--13:27: "CryptoWall" virus on desktop - please help!!!!
- 08/04/14--15:31: I've been hacked, please help
- 08/04/14--19:35: MBAM detects "iWin Games" as PUP
- 08/05/14--01:53: Windows 8.1 requesting activation and giving runndll errors
- 08/05/14--06:45: Deal2Dealit Adware
- 08/05/14--10:06: svchost.exe is Uploading Huge Amounts of Data
- 08/05/14--15:31: Re-install Windows?
- 08/05/14--16:09: Whats going on? Help?
- 08/05/14--17:01: Help MBAM keeps blocking malicious websites
- 08/05/14--20:45: mum´s old, old pc - but its all there is.... SOS
- 08/06/14--05:23: BSOD and MBAM malfunction
- 08/06/14--09:41: Your help would be appreciated
- 08/06/14--09:47: Need someone to interpret a bat file
- 08/06/14--10:49: Startup Error Message
- 08/06/14--14:12: high memory usage
This site rules permit only members trained in malware removal to assist with these types of issues.
I would suggest you go to this site's Security & Malware Removal -> Virus & Other Malware Removal...
Fix result of Farbar Recovery Tool (FRST written by Farbar) (x64) Version: 02-08-2014
Ran by boydphoto at 2014-08-03 14:56:27 Run:1
Running from C:\Users\boydphoto\Downloads
Boot Mode: Normal
Additional scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (x64) Version: 02-08-2014
Ran by Suzie at 2014-08-04 16:38:05
Running from C:\Users\Suzie\Desktop
Boot Mode: Normal...
The only place you should have gone for Service Pack 3 is Microsoft. You will probably be aware that XP is no longer supported by Microsoft and as such it will get no further security updates which leaves it vulnerable to infection. However, SP3 is...
goto device manager
look for dvd/cd - see if its listed
then if it is - it should be one of the boot options in one of the menus in the bios
what windows version are you running ?
'SanDisk' is a company that produces memory cards, they do make a data recovery program, but that will not decrypt encrypted files, it is used to recover files that have been accidentally deleted.
I can assure you (with the deepest regret) that...
First of all, sorry for my english,I'll try to explain the best I can :)
Earlier today I got hacked. Suddenly, my mouse cursor moved itself and it clicked out of the internetpages and down left to the windows symbol and then clicked shut down...
---Quote (Originally by simr)---
...Also, at the end of the scan, it said: "Objects scanned: 377018", but when I click "Properties" for these folder in *C:\ *- *Program Files*, *ProgramData*, *Users*, *Windows*, the results was: "467,139 files", so...
Can anyone please help or offer some advice? :confused:
I've been having problems with the deal2dealit adware. I found this thread on the topic (http://forums.techguy.org/virus-other-malware-removal/1129920-i-seem-have-ad-ware.html) which prompted me to post. I've tried the methods listed, and can post...
I don't understand why you would call your sister "one of the employees" as you did in your initial post but I'll move it to the Virus & Other Malware Removal forum and see if one of the helpers wants to take this on.
---Quote (Originally by Cheeseball81)---
Hi and welcome to TSG!
This HP laptop she gave you, did it come with install discs? recovery discs?
It may even have a recovery partition - can you provide us with the full model number of the laptop?...
No problem with the delay and glad to hear all is well.
Please follow this as your Restore Points may contain a copy of the infection:
* Go to Image: http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc432/mark1956/Windows7startbutton-1.jpg > *Control...
Hi very clever peoples,
Pc has been lagging for a while and stuttery video/music when youtubing or 4oD/iplayering and just put it down to lack of defragging or registry cleansing, also fb kept crashing when i logged on but put that down to...
Good evening all,
here follows as per inxs. please spare me the comments of : get new machine, drop this one out of the window... - no can do. we just need it for emails and FB, long story.
It basically needs hand winding so slow it is... -
Please run this and post the log, looks like your hard drive may be defective.
* Click on *Start* then type *cmd* in the search box. A menu will pop up with *cmd* at the top, *right click* on it and select *Run as...
Hello. I am running on Vista Basic. When I attempt to access the internet in Firefox, I get a message "Couldn't load XPCom."
I then try with IE and get a message "Internet Explorer has stopped working. Windows will attempt to find a solution to...
Thanks Phantom010. It's interesting that Malwarebytes didn't pick up on this. I figured it was downloading something to someone, but I would like to know what.
Thanks for the confirmation of it definitely being a trojan.
I have a toshiba all-in-one desktop computer thats currently having startup issues. A blue screen flashes with a boot disc error or something like it (according tomy sister the message changes from time to time) and then it acts like its going to...
Hi ive been noticing my memory usage has been idling pretty high and I cant tell if its normal or not. Im not home right now so I cant provide specifics but I have 4gb of memory and and im usually idling at around 35-45% usage. I have windows 7...