- RSS Channel Showcase 8806060
- RSS Channel Showcase 6081146
- RSS Channel Showcase 3003698
- RSS Channel Showcase 8294950
Articles on this Page
- 08/13/14--16:35: _I think something i...
- 08/13/14--19:33: _possible virus/malware
- 08/13/14--20:43: _Access Violation at...
- 08/13/14--23:04: _Help!!!
- 08/14/14--01:48: _main.exe - repeated...
- 08/14/14--06:17: _iexplorer.exe using...
- 08/14/14--07:31: _HijackThis Log File
- 08/14/14--10:00: _It Gets Hung Up aft...
- 08/14/14--10:23: _pop-up hell
- 08/14/14--11:18: _Right mouse button ...
- 08/13/14--16:25: _static.www.calotter...
- 08/14/14--11:45: _I think that I have...
- 08/14/14--14:38: _I think I have a vi...
- 08/14/14--14:51: _Yahoo has hijacked ...
- 08/15/14--05:59: _Malware or windows ...
- 08/15/14--10:14: _"CryptoWall" virus ...
- 08/15/14--10:23: _Removing iminet help
- 08/15/14--15:25: _All exe files have ...
- 08/15/14--17:03: _Driver Support Prog...
- 08/15/14--18:36: _Am I Infected?
- 08/13/14--16:35: I think something is wrong?
- 08/13/14--19:33: possible virus/malware
- 08/13/14--20:43: Access Violation at address XXXX / WXP
- 08/13/14--23:04: Help!!!
- 08/14/14--01:48: main.exe - repeated "bing" noise & typed q continuously
- 08/14/14--06:17: iexplorer.exe using 100% CPU
- 08/14/14--07:31: HijackThis Log File
- 08/14/14--10:00: It Gets Hung Up after 5 minutes!
- 08/14/14--10:23: pop-up hell
- 08/14/14--11:18: Right mouse button bound to ad aware installer, win 7
- 08/13/14--16:25: static.www.calottery.com
- 08/14/14--11:45: I think that I have rootkit or other malware on my computer.
- 08/14/14--14:38: I think I have a virus, malware, something.....
- 08/14/14--14:51: Yahoo has hijacked my searches!!!!
- 08/15/14--05:59: Malware or windows problem?
- 08/15/14--10:14: "CryptoWall" virus on desktop - please help!!!!
- 08/15/14--10:23: Removing iminet help
- 08/15/14--15:25: All exe files have dissapeared
- 08/15/14--17:03: Driver Support Programs impossible to Uninstall
- 08/15/14--18:36: Am I Infected?
I forgot to answer your questions:
I was using FireFox when I get these errors, so yea, it was while I was on the internet.
The only program I had open when MBAM gave me an alert was FireFox.No P2P programs or anything else.
Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 184.108.40.206
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T8100 @ 2.10GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 6
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 2022 Mb...
Every time I leave my desktop alone for any length of time (more than 5-10min), when I return to it, I have many, many windows open that state:Access violation at address 13183580 in Module '10LOSM~1.DLL' Read address of XXXXX (didn't get this part...
First of all, I'm a total newb. I don't know how to back up my stuff at all and I'm pretty sure that my grandpa has banking information stored on here (it's his computer). Secondly, I am pretty sure I have some sort of virus going on. I get random...
THIS SOLUTION WORKED FOR ME, DOESN'T MEAN IT WILL WORK FOR YOU. IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF ANYTHING KINDLY DO NOT GO AHEAD & TAKE ASSISTANCE FROM AN EXPERT. I HAVE POSTED THIS THREAD FOR ADVISORY PURPOSE ONLY & *I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES...
08:02:29.0695 0x0f08 TDSS rootkit removing tool 220.127.116.11 Jul 10 2014 12:37:58
08:02:33.0639 0x0f08 ============================================================
08:02:33.0639 0x0f08 Current date / time: 2014/08/14...
Any help with this log file would be appreciated. I would like to remove empty entries, toolbar entries, and any malware/virus entries. Thanks! :D
Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 18.104.22.168
OS Version: Microsoft...
Work Desktop running into some kind of issue. We can only run in safe mode to access programs at any length. After 5 minutes in normal mode, some program in the background causes the machine to become "hung up" and we cannot access anything at all....
Is this your chosen start page in Internet Explorer?
Please uninstall the following via the Control Panel:
Please download the attached *fixlist.txt* file and save it where you saved FRST (which is your...
Ah, so it's the torrents themselves. I don't really use torrents aside from books or something for studies or my D&D habit, but these guys I'm not sure what they download. I'll just have to tell them to get their own computer if they want to run...
A window from this site keeps popping up and I can't close it. I have to restart my PC to clear it out, but it always comes back. Other info, part of message reads prod-pri-cs0.cloudapp.net. The screen that comes up asks for my user name and...
Okay, I know you're having this issue when installing, so make sure its definatly uninstalled then close all windows, and run this tool:
Doubleclick to run the tool, and it will run quickly. It...
HI! Thank you for looking at this mess.
My computer is running hurky jerky...as I am typing this, I'm waiting for 10 seconds for it to catch up with me typing at a realatively slow pace.
I'm getting all sorts of script messages....I click on...
Have a Lenovo Thinkpad, running Windows 7, Mozilla Firefox browser.
When I boot up my start page is still Firefox. When I type any search terms in the address box, instead of going to Google, it goes to Yahoo./
How do I get rid of Yahoo
Hi, there has been something seriously wrong with my laptop since yesterday, I suspected malware but I haven't been able to detect any.
Windows is extremely slow to do almost anything, and most programs will not run at all (often an error or...
The instructions with the link for the download are in post 2 which you have already followed.
The log is clean when it shows nothing listed as Deleted, if in doubt post the log for me to check.
I've followed the insructions on the web to get rid of iminet.
removed from control panel, and manualy deleted all files containing iminet from regedit.
have also reset firefox
I am still getting iminet browser hijack when I...
First, sorry for my english...
My problem is that all .exe files have dissapeaared from Desktop and Program files...so I can not run any program I have on pc. I check Progam files and all programs are there (still occupy disk space) but...
My computer is running so slowly. There are programs that are impossible to uninstall - like Driver Update - I've tried
yes" and "no" on the uninstall prompt - neither succeeds in removing the program - and frankly, probably others.
TSG SysInfo says Windows Defender is turned off but it seems to perform normally. Also noticed on the HJT Log that some files are missing. I would appreciate it very much if you could take a look at my computer.
Tech Support Guy System Info...