- RSS Channel Showcase 7519042
- RSS Channel Showcase 2498521
- RSS Channel Showcase 4026174
- RSS Channel Showcase 3755460
Articles on this Page
- 09/08/14--06:17: _bitdefender spammin...
- 09/08/14--06:48: _Bad image error and...
- 09/08/14--07:10: _virus, malware, or ...
- 09/08/14--08:18: _Possible malware
- 09/08/14--10:38: _Start up crash
- 09/08/14--11:15: _Internet Issues: Au...
- 09/08/14--11:24: _I think that I have...
- 09/08/14--13:55: _Need Snap.do removal
- 09/09/14--01:25: _Not sure what to do...
- 09/09/14--04:40: _Frustrated with my HP
- 09/09/14--05:21: _Diagnose Virus file...
- 09/09/14--05:36: _I have RAT file in ...
- 09/09/14--06:30: _Trying to restore t...
- 09/09/14--08:05: _PUP.Optional.Digita...
- 09/09/14--10:30: _Blue Screen
- 09/09/14--10:34: _ZeroAccess removed?...
- 09/09/14--11:53: _Reg Pro Clean is st...
- 09/09/14--12:43: _help with pups and ...
- 09/09/14--15:11: _Unwanted File Downl...
- 09/09/14--15:49: _Acer Aspire Laptop ...
- 09/08/14--06:17: bitdefender spamming popups
- 09/08/14--06:48: Bad image error and unremovable adware
- 09/08/14--07:10: virus, malware, or something else...
- 09/08/14--08:18: Possible malware
- 09/08/14--10:38: Start up crash
- 09/08/14--11:24: I think that I have rootkit or other malware on my computer.
- 09/08/14--13:55: Need Snap.do removal
- 09/09/14--01:25: Not sure what to do with this virus
- 09/09/14--04:40: Frustrated with my HP
- 09/09/14--05:21: Diagnose Virus files found by anti virus and saving cracks
- 09/09/14--05:36: I have RAT file in my pc
- 09/09/14--06:30: Trying to restore to factory settings
- 09/09/14--08:05: PUP.Optional.Digital.Site.A
- 09/09/14--10:30: Blue Screen
- 09/09/14--10:34: ZeroAccess removed? New virus? Help!
- 09/09/14--11:53: Reg Pro Clean is still there after uninstall!
- 09/09/14--12:43: help with pups and another question
- 09/09/14--15:11: Unwanted File Download Box
- 09/09/14--15:49: Acer Aspire Laptop Startup Repair Problems?
i get strange pop up every-time i switch on my laptop with bit defender trying to install but there is no installation and it goes to avg installer to install avg again which was already installed in my laptop to begin with. why does it do that...
My laptop recently had a virus that I removed using MalwareBytes, and immediately after I rebooted, a Bad Image Error message started showing up whenever I open a new program. The text in the message goes: "c:\progra~2\assist~1.dll is either...
purchasing a copy of windows does not make it licensed. purchasing a license key makes it licensed. the iso image that i am using came from an msdn subscription. beginning with vista, the key no longer has to match the image. the only reason i...
My computer's been slow for a while and it randomly slows down. The main reason I suspect it has a virus is that I've just found a tool which allows me to see my download/upload usage and in two days I have apparently downloaded 54.9mb which...
I am having a problem with my computer locking up shortly after start-up. From 0 to 5 minutes after start-up parallel lines about 2 inch long with a two in gap and two inches apart appear on the screen and my computer locks up. I used to be able...
Sorry for the late reply :(
Thanks for the log, looks okay to me. Lets look for any remains:
Please download *SystemLook* from one of the links below and save it to your _Desktop_.
*Download Mirror #1...
I bought CryptoPrevent Premium last week but have never received the e-mail with the download and activation key. I have also never received the receipt e-mail. I have used he "Contact" link on the site to send four (4) messages during...
Got the Snap.do browser hijacker yesterday, and even a clean install of Win8 failed to remove it. Here is the FRST scan result:
Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST.txt) (x64) Version: 07-09-2014 01
Ran by Nick (administrator) on Home...
Download to Desktop: DDS by sUBs from one of the below locations
double click DDS to run it
Make sure there is a check mark in DDS txt ...
Some suggestions here...
I think Firefox is best, with just three add-ons : AdBlock Plus, Better Privacy, and NoScript
NO other add-ons, No toolbars.
Get rid of any toolbars and/or "Helpers" that show up.
I would run *TFC*, followed by...
Sorry, I don't think any of our very busy malware experts should waste time on recovering your cracks and preventing them from being detected. If you want to use pirated Windows, info obtained from another thread, and other pirated software then...
Adobe After Effects
Nero Burning ROM
Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate
Cyberlink Power2Go Platinum
Wondershare Data Recovery
Closing duplicate. Stick to your thread in the Windows Vista forum here: http://forums.techguy.org/windows-vista/1133284-problem-restoring-factory-settings.html - Numerous threads will only confuse other helpers.
The vast majority of free programs including all the ones you listed and even updates for Adobe products and Java come with unwanted applications/browser add-ons. With most there are small boxes you need to uncheck to stop them being installed or...
It's been awhile since I've been here. I can't find cookiegirl's post telling me to download HJT, etc. Am I supposed to wait for some one to tell me what programs to download?
Please provide a link to the topic where you were receiving help, and answer the questions below.
* What is the *Operating System* and* bit-type* (*32* or *64-bit*) of the infected computer?
* Do you have *regular access* to a *clean...
I only received the one file, the addition.txt didn't come this time. ??
You likely have something called ClearThink in your programs so I would uninstall it from there first.
Then reboot the machine and do the following:
Please download ADWCleaner (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/). Click on...
Closing as we don't work malware on business machines.
Do you still need help or more time?Image: http://forums.techguy.org/images/smilies/smile.gif.pagespeed.ce.xM_f3u022S.gif