Articles on this Page
- 09/18/14--06:38: _roger
- 09/18/14--10:32: _No start after syst...
- 09/18/14--10:33: _Browsers won't open...
- 09/18/14--12:28: _Dell Optiplex 390 r...
- 09/18/14--14:20: _Malware, adware and...
- 09/18/14--17:15: _Spybot alternative
- 09/18/14--18:15: _Constant popups...c...
- 09/18/14--20:07: _Customer-Poll and Y...
- 09/19/14--02:53: _V25 hijacked
- 09/19/14--05:39: _possible adware inf...
- 09/19/14--09:54: _istarsurf
- 09/19/14--12:50: _Slow computer after...
- 09/19/14--13:42: _Possible Malware on...
- 09/19/14--14:06: _Automatic unrequest...
- 09/19/14--19:17: _Trovi Search
- 09/19/14--20:02: _Cannot get rid of v...
- 09/20/14--04:54: _Problem with Trojan...
- 09/20/14--13:37: _Me being silly = an...
- 09/20/14--14:15: _PC running slow again
- 09/20/14--16:35: _PERSISTENT Malware
- 09/18/14--06:38: roger
- 09/18/14--10:32: No start after system restore
- 09/18/14--10:33: Browsers won't open and crashing
- 09/18/14--12:28: Dell Optiplex 390 running slow and no printer
- 09/18/14--14:20: Malware, adware and blue screen of death
- 09/18/14--17:15: Spybot alternative
- 09/18/14--18:15: Constant popups...can't uninstall Weather Channel Desktop
- 09/18/14--20:07: Customer-Poll and Yahoo Survey Pop Ups
- 09/19/14--02:53: V25 hijacked
- 09/19/14--05:39: possible adware infection on daughter's laptop
- 09/19/14--09:54: istarsurf
- 09/19/14--12:50: Slow computer after malware pop up up
- 09/19/14--13:42: Possible Malware on Computer
- 09/19/14--19:17: Trovi Search
- 09/19/14--20:02: Cannot get rid of virus!
- 09/20/14--04:54: Problem with Trojan:Win64/Discper.B
- 09/20/14--13:37: Me being silly = annnoyingware on my computer
- 09/20/14--14:15: PC running slow again
- 09/20/14--16:35: PERSISTENT Malware
If you've clicked on copy then all you have to do is open a reply window here and then either right-click in the dialog box and select "paste" or click on "Edit" in the menu bar at the top of your screen and select "paste" from there.
I am using a Toshiba Satellite A135 laptop running Windows 7 Ultimate. After experiencing some problems during a file download, I shut down, rebooted and ran System Restore, using a restore date preceding the download. Now the laptop won't start at...
I may have malware or virus on my computer. I have Norton antivirus on my computer but it seems to be doing nothing . For a week or more,the computer freezes often. now most browsers, IE,firefox, Google either refuse to open or stop working. I keep...
Thanks in advance for any and all help!
My Dell has got something. It has started running slow on start up and the printer no longer prints. Also a program called Optimizer Pro v3 keeps trying to sell me something.
Tech Support Guy System...
Click on this link to download : ADWCleaner (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/) Click on ONE of the Two Blue Download Now buttons That have a blue arrow beside them and save it to your desktop. Do not click on any links in the...
I presently use Spybot but it's posing a problem updating and with real time protection. I need to go back to the administrator account and run all these myself even though they are scheduled. Or am I using it all wrong?
Don't seem to be getting popups anymore,but SWM agent keeps restarting.
Hi, I hope you can help. I've been having issues with Customer-Poll and Yahoo Survey Pop Ups. I allowed some visiting kids to use my laptop so I'm not sure what, if anything, was downloaded.
When I enter an web address in the address bar or...
This is for Mark 1956 i did not know how to reply to your thread tried as visitor message via your details but it did not work.
The pc i have is old is Samsung NV25NH12JS/SUK S/N 91AW70038A
Computer Intel (R) Pentium...
My daughter's laptop intermittently will play audio ads in the background. We can't find the source of the ads. It doesn't happen all the time, so I'm not sure if it's only certain websites or if it's an infection. We just had her laptop serviced...
I have a problem trying to remove istarsurf from a friends computer running windows 8.1
I have tried just about everything to get rid of it and it just wont budge, I have tried the following:
Ran virus scan
Here is the other report.
OTL Extras logfile created on: 9/19/2014 2:44:43 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 22.214.171.124 Folder = C:\Users\Marc\Desktop
64bit- Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (Version = 6.1.7601) - Type = NTWorkstation...
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.5
Scan saved at 4:37:00 PM, on 9/19/2014
Platform: Windows 7 SP1 (WinNT 6.00.3505)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v9.00 (9.00.8112.16502)
Boot mode: Normal
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you.
No problem at all. :)
Thank you very much for your kind words, and offer of a donation. I'll be sure to take you up on your offer if I ever find myself...
So I've had this Trovi search come up whenever I open Chrome. It opens up not one, but two tabs. I've tried uninstalling it through the Program List, I've ran adcleaner, I've tried Malwarebytes, I tried looking up how to remove it and follow...
I have tried to remove this virus, but it's not helping. It was accidentally downloaded from a pop-up telling me my computer needed updating. :(
I've seen 'pennybee' on one of the scan logs listed multiple times. Programs, profiles, registry keys,...
Hello, I am new to this forum, so I hope that I'm doing everything right.
As of yesterday, Windows Defender started reporting detected malware but it seems it can't clean it. Report says:
Description: This program is...
Seems to be it's old slow self again ;) I really appreciate the time and patience you have given me.
Now if you know anyone in Phoenix that needs an IT guy, let me know..., i will be having a lot more time on my hands :D
The PC's got really slow again doing most things, any help appreciated. Looking at the Hijack this log, I don't use the following:-
Google Photos, ImageShack, Egg Money Manager, exweb, Trigold
Tech Support Guy System Info Utility...
Make use of these 3 free security apps on a weekly basis.
Download and save it on the desktop, then open it, then run a "Scan" and "Clean".