- RSS Channel Showcase 8531170
- RSS Channel Showcase 4945683
- RSS Channel Showcase 7488472
- RSS Channel Showcase 4745340
Articles on this Page
- 10/12/14--18:12: _Slow computer with ...
- 10/12/14--21:47: _error message and i...
- 10/13/14--00:27: _Japanese popup wont...
- 10/13/14--05:20: _My laptop drains my...
- 10/14/14--00:14: _WIFI signals and co...
- 10/14/14--03:40: _Chrome Update possi...
- 10/14/14--12:35: _unauthorized remote...
- 10/14/14--12:38: _Hijacked/Phishing P...
- 10/14/14--17:20: _Boots to black scre...
- 10/15/14--03:28: _update.exe amazonaws
- 10/15/14--05:22: _Problems with Firefox
- 10/15/14--09:38: _How to get files fr...
- 10/15/14--15:48: _HiJack this query
- 10/15/14--15:50: _sjstny browser hija...
- 10/15/14--22:46: _Linkbucks Browser H...
- 10/15/14--23:44: _Audio virus playing...
- 10/16/14--12:02: _Unable to access in...
- 10/16/14--17:39: _My data files have ...
- 10/16/14--22:50: _Virus? "kccococ"
- 10/16/14--23:17: _EXE problem - possi...
- 10/12/14--18:12: Slow computer with a pop up that will open and close really quickly.
- 10/12/14--21:47: error message and inspasio
- 10/13/14--00:27: Japanese popup wont go away
- 10/13/14--05:20: My laptop drains my internet connection
- 10/14/14--03:40: Chrome Update possible infection?
- 10/14/14--12:35: unauthorized remote access
- 10/14/14--12:38: Hijacked/Phishing Problem
- 10/14/14--17:20: Boots to black screen with curser...
- 10/15/14--03:28: update.exe amazonaws
- 10/15/14--05:22: Problems with Firefox
- 10/15/14--09:38: How to get files from pendrive?
- 10/15/14--15:48: HiJack this query
- 10/15/14--15:50: sjstny browser hijack removal
- 10/15/14--22:46: Linkbucks Browser Hijacker
- 10/15/14--23:44: Audio virus playing in background
- 10/16/14--12:02: Unable to access internet via WiFi after multiple malware removals
- 10/16/14--17:39: My data files have been hacked and encrypted
- 10/16/14--22:50: Virus? "kccococ"
- 10/16/14--23:17: EXE problem - possibly "bootExecute" reverted
In the past week my computer has started to get slower and slower. Now it takes forever to do anything (using the internet or just writing a document). When I boot my computer, there is a window that will open and close so quickly that I don't have...
I keep getting send error message and that inspasio exe, what do i need to do to get rid of this
Im running windows 7 ultimate 64bit
Ive got a popup window when my computer boots
The process running is
What steps do i need to do to get rid of it
Last week I started noticing that my internet connection started to become very slow. At first I thought this was just an issue at home. But when I started to visit friends and family and I turn on my laptop, they started to...
sorry haven't had the chance to do the scan and finding it hard to connect again so have been using other pcs....
As you may now know, that was NOT a Chrome Update.
*Cardinal Rule #1 - Don't EVER update anything if prompted to do so while online.*
There is a very large amount of junkware on there.
Let's see what we can do to clean it up....
Someone has unauthorized remote access to my computer so things like font size and spacing is off. How do I find and remove this access. I think it is hidden in another program or file so I can't find it. I have a 4 month old Dell computer with...
You are most welcome!
No need to post another HJT log.
Hijackthis is a bit outdated for the newer operating systems, so is not used much now.
Marking solved just gives an idea of the status.
I believe you can still post if necessary.
Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 18.104.22.168
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 6021 Mb...
Hi, I have read several topic about this here. But the thing is every time, I restart my computer it comes out and eat up my internet quota. So I have run ComboFix, if I run the ComboFix it's gone, or if I leave it for a few minutes it's also gone,...
OS is Windows 7, 64-bit. Browser is Firefox (v 33.0). Symptoms - broken image icon to my photos uploaded to a certain Website (I can see other people's but not my own) and when I open Firefox, in a few seconds it re-loads. Attached is a screen shot...
I have 10 GB files in my pendrive but I am not able to see it those files are invisible. I change the folder option but still those aare invisible how can I get my files back . Can any one please help me to get my files back?
First of thanks for letting me join, great site!!! :) Im just wondering if someone can help...I new to this software 'hijack this', can someone help to find anything on this list that's a little suspect!? :) thanks lee
*Remove Programs Using Control Panel*
From *Start, Control Panel*, click on *Programs and Features*
Click each Entry, as follows, one by one, if it exists, choose *Uninstall*, and...
My laptop was infected with linkbucks browser hijacker that randomly redirects google search results and webpages to linkbucks ad page. It happens randomly and only rarely; sometimes I can open pages just fine to the point that I thought the removal...
I did as instructed.Ive attached the log...Im not sure the problem is solved yet though.my antivirus still detects a trojan.
Hi all, My friend asked me to look at his laptop as he had an error message relating to a .dll file. This error box would pop up roughly 100 hundred times during loading. I managed to get rid of some of the malware on the computer, including Greener...
Welcome to TSG.
It is called Ransomware. There is not much we can do to decrypt these files. Many experts are working on a solution.
Download the IdTool from *here (http://www.bleepstatic.com/fhost/uploads/3/idtool.zip)*. Run the tool and post...
Hello. First: Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 22.214.171.124 OS Version: Microsoft Windows 8.1, 64 bit Processor: AMD A8-4500M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics, AMD64 Family 21 Model 16 Stepping 1 Processor Count: 4 RAM: 3554 Mb Graphics...
I was redirected here from another thread I have posted on the site. After all the previous help, i was eventually told that my laptop's "bootexecute" has reverted, either due to my anti-virus program or my laptop is, in actual...