- RSS Channel Showcase 2529778
- RSS Channel Showcase 2264555
- RSS Channel Showcase 7351612
- RSS Channel Showcase 9608028
Articles on this Page
- 10/23/14--14:32: _CryptoWall
- 10/23/14--16:00: _Viruses
- 10/23/14--16:58: _Pesky Trojans
- 10/23/14--20:50: _fatal system error ...
- 10/24/14--09:08: _Adware.netfiler
- 10/24/14--09:13: _System running slow...
- 10/24/14--12:11: _Very slow internet ...
- 10/24/14--12:40: _windows defender in...
- 10/24/14--13:39: _Slow Pc multi scree...
- 10/24/14--15:11: _Hijacked
- 10/25/14--00:04: _Hotmail hacked/unab...
- 10/25/14--00:34: _NeextuCoupp extensi...
- 10/25/14--09:19: _super large popups
- 10/25/14--15:51: _Acer laptop Win 8 r...
- 10/26/14--09:10: _Possible botnet iss...
- 10/26/14--10:57: _I seem to have an E...
- 10/26/14--17:26: _expert hacker
- 10/26/14--18:48: _Trojans - Alureon.G...
- 10/27/14--09:59: _Com Surrogate?
- 10/27/14--10:18: _New Computer infect...
- 10/23/14--14:32: CryptoWall
- 10/23/14--16:00: Viruses
- 10/23/14--16:58: Pesky Trojans
- 10/23/14--20:50: fatal system error HELP
- 10/24/14--09:08: Adware.netfiler
- 10/24/14--09:13: System running slow, CPU @ 100 % plus will not let any downloads
- 10/24/14--12:11: Very slow internet page load and no printer
- 10/24/14--12:40: windows defender in windows 8
- 10/24/14--13:39: Slow Pc multi screens not working tab freezing
- 10/24/14--15:11: Hijacked
- 10/25/14--00:04: Hotmail hacked/unable to connect to sites in IE 9.
- 10/25/14--00:34: NeextuCoupp extensions Chrome
- 10/25/14--09:19: super large popups
- 10/25/14--15:51: Acer laptop Win 8 running slow....
- 10/26/14--09:10: Possible botnet issue/ internet is very slow
- 10/26/14--10:57: I seem to have an EXE problem
- 10/26/14--17:26: expert hacker
- 10/27/14--09:59: Com Surrogate?
- 10/27/14--10:18: New Computer infected w/Trojan already?!
My computer was recently infected with the CryptoWall virus. I believe I eradicated the virus via Symantec Endpoint Protection but my files remain encrypted.
Is there any way to decrypt the files?
From what I have read it appears that I am SOL...
OTL logfile created on: 23/10/2014 23:48:35 - Run 2
OTL by OldTimer - Version 184.108.40.206 Folder = C:\Users\derek\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\Content.IE5\MZKOU3AZ
64bit- An unknown product (Version = 6.2.9200) - Type =...
Opps forgot to mention the MSE scan turned up "TrojanDownloader:Java/OpenConn..,Exploit:Java/CVE-2010-0840 & TrojanDownloader: Java/Toniper."
I previously had Advast installed at the time of the infection, then got rid of it & tried Panda... was...
I need serious help fast! I am getting fatal system error message and my computer is not running very well at all. This is the information copied from the TSG link above Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 220.127.116.11
OS Version: Microsoft...
I have a adware.netfilter error on my emisoft malware scan which I am unable to remove Help!!
Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 18.104.22.168
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU P6000 @ 1.87GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 37 Stepping 2
Processor Count: 2...
I do not believe the issue with your printer is related to malware.
As this issue appears to be very pressing, I would suggest going to the Windows XP section (http://forums.techguy.org/21-windows-xp/)and requesting assistance with...
That combination is fine.
Just don't act on any rootkit warnings without help from an expert here.
And, Don't use the CCleaner Registry button at all.
You are indeed OK, just be careful what you click on..
I got no clue what is happening but the thing is getting very slow day by day as its slipping full with nonsense and i really got no clue oke got a old audiocard with none microsoft thing driver but that never whas an issue.
i hope someone got an...
I have apparently swallowed a browser/search engine hijacker. It comes up with Yahoo rather than my normal firefox browser.
I am running on a Mac with OS X 10.9.5 3.06 ghz intel core2 duo
I tried clam xav 2.6.4.dmg. It ran forever and...
Recently, a family member told me of a problem connecting to windows live "hotmail" in IE. I have since remotely connected to her computer to try to fix the problem(am writing this with use of it). Malwarebytes/Eset online/Sophos have...
Click on this link to download : ADWCleaner (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/) Click on ONE of the Two Blue Download Now buttons That have a blue arrow beside them and save it to your desktop. Do not click on any links in the...
Suddenly, I'm getting almost full screen popups and can't get rid of them or open Firefox unless I check the close box. I was once told not to "x" out of any popups and to get rid of the smaller ones by using control>shift> escape but it doesn't...
So this laptop used to run great but is now getting slow. Saw someone with a similar post where they ran farbar recovery and someone helped them out. Could I run that or HJT & post here?
Its running really slow and my antivirus keeps warning of...
There is no sign in the logs of any major infections, just one low level file that should be removed.
Please follow the instructions below to remove the bad file and a few redundant entries. When you have done that and posted the log, please...
I have been noticing my C drive folders getting larger though I do not install anything and I notice many different created dates/dates accessed, modified, date last saved dates and my win 7 32 bit software was purchased sept 2010.
Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool finds and removes the viruses / malware list in the attachment and suggests using other tools to remove the infections completely but the other tools never find anything (even during a full scan)...
It's been awhile since I visited here. Last time was great.
Computer has been acting strange. No web scroll (without effort), cursor getting lost, system sounds not working (iTunes works and some sounds work).
Sound card mixer shows many Com...
I just got this new computer about 3 weeks ago, and I already seem to have some sort of virus. I keep getting this popup from McAfee telling me I have this infected file which has been sent to quarantine. It then gives me this...