- RSS Channel Showcase 7998646
- RSS Channel Showcase 7355653
- RSS Channel Showcase 8031149
- RSS Channel Showcase 8824033
Articles on this Page
- 11/29/14--02:42: _GeniusBox error mes...
- 11/29/14--03:40: _Removal of Bitdefen...
- 11/29/14--06:27: _open software updater
- 11/29/14--10:57: _Hidden inaccesible
- 11/29/14--14:46: _Mouse Problems
- 11/29/14--15:08: _possible threat rem...
- 11/29/14--18:53: _Problem or not?
- 11/29/14--16:02: _Can't download anyt...
- 11/29/14--17:08: _Please help to remo...
- 11/29/14--19:05: _100% CPU Usage and ...
- 11/30/14--02:29: _Internet Issues: Au...
- 11/30/14--05:28: _My computer has bee...
- 11/30/14--08:23: _very slow computer
- 11/30/14--09:03: _boot files (Moved ...
- 11/30/14--14:28: _REG PRO CLEANER wou...
- 11/30/14--15:35: _Widows Explorer pre...
- 11/30/14--16:11: _Help w/INSPECT ELEM...
- 11/30/14--19:41: _MacBook Pro Virus -...
- 12/01/14--06:53: _Found Bomgar relate...
- 12/01/14--12:05: _I think I have a vi...
- 11/29/14--02:42: GeniusBox error message
- 11/29/14--03:40: Removal of Bitdefender Stops Internet Connection
- 11/29/14--06:27: open software updater
- 11/29/14--10:57: Hidden inaccesible
- 11/29/14--14:46: Mouse Problems
- 11/29/14--15:08: possible threat removal!
- 11/29/14--18:53: Problem or not?
- 11/29/14--17:08: Please help to remove malicious adware,,,
- 11/29/14--19:05: 100% CPU Usage and Microsoft Updates won't complete
- 11/30/14--05:28: My computer has been hacked
- 11/30/14--08:23: very slow computer
- 11/30/14--09:03: boot files (Moved from Windows 7 forum)
- 11/30/14--14:28: REG PRO CLEANER would not deinstall
- 11/30/14--15:35: Widows Explorer prevents Antivirus from being downloaded
- 11/30/14--19:41: MacBook Pro Virus - I think
- 12/01/14--06:53: Found Bomgar related file on computer
- 12/01/14--12:05: I think I have a virus, malware, something.....
Has that solved it or are you still having problems
Thank you for the update, I realize your frustion levels must be sky high with BD, a real and proper PITA. I did believe we could remove the files with FRST, but did ask for a registry back up first incase we had to revert back.
i keep getting a notice to update internet explorer from 'open software updater' ? I ran malware-bytes, hitman pro, no 'open...' in list to uninstall in control panel list, I searched for 'open software updater', no luck ? thanks
I had a folder with sensitive data on the c drive which I hid using a prog called Free Hide Folder. Then I had a major crash and had to restore to factory settings. When I did this the hidden folder was gone. Luckily I had some of the...
I have a windows 8 laptop with a touchpad mouse and i just got the computer restored because of virus related problems in the past and today was the first day i used it sence then. the mouse is randomly moving and clicking and it right...
not sure if this a threat or not. every time I put my laptop on a message comes up saying that I cant install this programme
it stops me from copying and pasting anything?
Thanks for the prompt reply! I won't hold you to any deadlines I promise :)
Here are the scan results from Security Check:
Results of screen317's Security Check version 0.99.91
Windows Vista Service Pack 2 x86 (UAC is enabled)
I have a HP Pavilion p7-1215 and recently I have not been able to download from cnet.com and get this message
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Suddenly my Laptop got infected with this: *[SIZE="3"]_mophssjaeroscorrhodu\mophssjaeroscorrhoduhelper.exe[_/SIZE]* I'd tried to remove it by SCANNING with AVG and CCLEANER and nothing. My Laptop is a HP ELITEBOOK 8440P and Running WIN 7 ULTIMATE....
It may be advisable then to make a post at the Malware forum for others who are more qualified to assist you with that, as it could be the malwares taking up the CPU and causing conflict with MS updates.
eddie5659, once again sorry for the lag time in my response time. Please see below for the scan results from running FRST AND Additional Txt.
Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST) (x86) Version: 26-11-2014 01
Ran by home...
Looks like there isn't much there, so we'll start on the manual scans ;)
We'll do these over several scans, just in case there are a lot of entries.
Please download *SystemLook* from one of the links below and save it to your...
My Toshiba laptop (windows 7) is running very slow. I did a malware scan, ran ccleaner, ran superantispyware, ran AVG scan and found little if anything. The cpu % is frequently only in the 50's and memory usage in the 80's. I performed some system...
Restart your computer and immediately hold down Alt+f10 . This will bring you to the recovery partition of your computer. Recover to factory settings. Please know that this will erase your hard drive and all data.
I did what you indicated. Still Reg Pro cleaner at start up.
enclosed the OTS log. I can only run Internet explorer as admin. otherwise, it wouldnt work.
I did run a regedit and found 3 folders of RPC. They are all in the program files...
Hello Cathy, try the following...
Download RKill from here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/rkill/
There are three buttons to choose from with different names on, select the first one and save it to your desktop.
* Double-click on...
I'm posting this in a few different forums because I need help and I guess no one knows the answer in the web and email forum:-(. Hopefully someone who does will come past this thread!!!
This is lengthy, but I appreciate anyone who takes the...
My Mac computer has suddenly started going blank screen in any session - internet/ word xl etc. Anything.
I then shut down with the power button and reboot. Sometimes it come back to the ID user page, sometimes not and the fans start whirring very...
i have merged your two threads together here
So, where do we go now?