- RSS Channel Showcase 6730688
- RSS Channel Showcase 7857687
- RSS Channel Showcase 5909713
- RSS Channel Showcase 4516485
Articles on this Page
- 04/01/15--22:09: _computer is almost ...
- 04/02/15--01:44: _PUPS found mostly r...
- 04/02/15--06:42: _No internet connect...
- 04/02/15--11:55: _Stuck in a log in loop
- 04/02/15--13:49: _Virus has infected ...
- 04/03/15--11:49: _Virus and pop-up is...
- 04/03/15--14:02: _I have a browser hi...
- 04/03/15--17:12: _default search chan...
- 04/03/15--19:06: _serious iinfection ...
- 04/04/15--00:02: _sound virus?
- 04/04/15--03:52: _Family computer rid...
- 04/04/15--20:13: _My In-Laws computer...
- 04/05/15--06:49: _Malware?
- 04/05/15--10:36: _Naviga~1.exe Virus?
- 04/05/15--12:18: _Some type of clone war
- 04/05/15--21:36: _High ram usage and ...
- 04/06/15--04:44: _remnants of a virus?
- 04/06/15--15:34: _Pop Up Problem/Virus?
- 04/06/15--16:52: _New system, old hdd...
- 04/06/15--18:45: _None of my programs...
- 04/01/15--22:09: computer is almost unusable because of freezing
- 04/02/15--01:44: PUPS found mostly related to Softonic (parasite?)
- 04/02/15--06:42: No internet connection after virus/malware removal.
- 04/02/15--11:55: Stuck in a log in loop
- 04/02/15--13:49: Virus has infected my computer
- 04/03/15--11:49: Virus and pop-up issues
- 04/03/15--14:02: I have a browser hijacking malware in Chrome, IE and FireFox
- 04/03/15--17:12: default search change attempt blocked
- 04/03/15--19:06: serious iinfection on laptop
- 04/04/15--00:02: sound virus?
- 04/04/15--03:52: Family computer riddled with viruses - Please Help!!!
- 04/04/15--20:13: My In-Laws computer has been hacked...I believe
- 04/05/15--06:49: Malware?
- 04/05/15--10:36: Naviga~1.exe Virus?
- 04/05/15--12:18: Some type of clone war
- 04/05/15--21:36: High ram usage and cpu.
- 04/06/15--04:44: remnants of a virus?
- 04/06/15--15:34: Pop Up Problem/Virus?
- 04/06/15--16:52: New system, old hdd with malware.
- 04/06/15--18:45: None of my programs will update, assistance needed!
My computer is running absolutely terrible. It freezes at virtually every single function i ask it to do. it can last from 5 seconds to 5 minutes and i want to break it so bad. i dont get any viruses with malwarebytes.
Facebook is the worst. ...
I am not currently on the PC pertaining to this inquiry. Therefore, no SysInfo log given yet.
I was just curious as to the latest news and/ or concerns with Softonic. I've often read about their parasitic ways but have yet to find any chatter...
I figured it out. When i temporarily disable Avast anti-virus the internet works. When i enable it again it doesn't. I don't know why, but i'll just go back to AVG and call it done :) Thanks
Lets run CHKDSK in the Recovery Environment.
Enter the System Recovery Options from the Advanced Boot Options:
* Restart the computer.
* As soon as the BIOS is loaded begin tapping the* F8* key until Advanced Boot Options...
I received an email from a known person last week but when I clicked on the link to access what I thought was a fax, it would not open. My Microsoft security alerted me that something had downloaded and I removed it but ever since I have been...
what issues are remaining?
I noticed it in FireFox and happened shortly after installing FileZilla. I changed browsers and its everywhere. Multiple pop ups and the search is sponsored by "SUPRIZE" Its a mess. Below is my System Info.
Thanks for your time.
---Quote (Originally by Blade81)---
If help still needed please follow these instructions:
* Download *Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/farbar-recovery-scan-tool/dl/81/)* to your Desktop.
do you have the fixlog as well?
Please advise how the PC is running now and if there are any outstanding issues.
win 7 64 bit asus p5q se plus mb now getting small faint sound through creative sound speakers everytime i use my usb logitec mouse ever since i did a full format of hd no get these sounds where are they coming from. lnt2.sys is this right can...
Please can a specialist techguy help me remove a stubborn infection from the family computer?
We have remnants of the snapdo malware virus as well as the spigot virus that I just canot seem to rid from our family's...
My Mother-in-law has been hacked as we believe that she clicked on a link in an e-mail that she received. Shortly thereafter she received a blue screen of death (approx 3/23/15). She called her internet provider who was able to get her...
My browser (IE11) keeps locking up and an error message pops up saying that a problem with the page requires IE to reload the page. I use AVG Anti-Virus (free version) and Windows Defender. Windows Defender keeps getting turned off, and the AVG...
I have noticed in the last couple of days that I have an extraordinary amount of ram being used. 1.9 - 1.95 out of 2 Gigs. The only new process I've noticed is naviga~1.exe and from what I've researched it's a ransomware virus. But I can't find any...
I recently discovered hidden accounts within my accounts like, facebook, google+, yahoo, and such. I need help getting rid of whatever is running those. I'm not computer savvy, and need lots of help please!!
Tech Support Guy System Info...
RogueKiller V10.5.8.0 [Mar 30 2015] by Adlice Software
mail : http://www.adlice.com/contact/
Feedback : http://forum.adlice.com
Website : http://www.adlice.com/softwares/roguekiller/
Blog : http://www.adlice.com
Operating System : Windows 7...
Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 188.8.131.52
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU P6200 @ 2.13GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 37 Stepping 5
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 3892 Mb...
About 3 weeks ago, after my nephew downloaded something on my computer, I started getting pop-up ads telling me that I had a virus and needed to call some number to get help getting it off the PC. I had never seen anything like it before,...
Hi. I have a new system and I've decided I'm going to stay away from cracked software this time around.
I was a little hesitant but I've installed my old hdd into the new system as a backup drive. It still has the OS installed and a lot of cracked...
I'm new to this website and am hoping for help with this issue with my gaming laptop.... Long story short, Norton wouldn't update, so I thought Norton was just stupid with errors because I tried so many things to get it to work with no luck....