- RSS Channel Showcase 1928929
- RSS Channel Showcase 8142483
- RSS Channel Showcase 6794602
- RSS Channel Showcase 7111793
Articles on this Page
- 12/12/13--16:50: _Bogus Indian tech g...
- 12/13/13--02:18: _script error
- 12/13/13--02:56: _Excessive Broadband...
- 12/13/13--04:32: _no paging size or t...
- 12/13/13--04:33: _Freezing, Becomes U...
- 12/13/13--11:48: _yahoo redirect viru...
- 12/13/13--21:38: _Laptop dies startin...
- 12/14/13--01:51: _Lockscreen
- 12/14/13--09:47: _Gorillaprice? malwa...
- 12/14/13--11:01: _Painfully slow comp...
- 12/14/13--23:44: _malware infection l...
- 12/15/13--08:05: _Webpage Homepage
- 12/15/13--10:40: _insiron 6000 sound ...
- 12/15/13--11:44: _programes
- 12/15/13--14:15: _Please Check This H...
- 12/15/13--14:31: _Ads, pop-ups, Sendo...
- 12/15/13--15:28: _Hello. Constant su...
- 12/16/13--03:15: _Help with informati...
- 12/16/13--04:51: _pop up
- 12/16/13--05:19: _computer is running...
- 12/12/13--16:50: Bogus Indian tech guy got me again,,,
- 12/13/13--02:18: script error
- 12/13/13--02:56: Excessive Broadband Usage
- 12/13/13--04:32: no paging size or too small/low virtual memory
- 12/13/13--04:33: Freezing, Becomes Unresponsive, Then Only Hard-Restarts :-/
- 12/13/13--11:48: yahoo redirect virus (us.yhs4.search)
- 12/13/13--21:38: Laptop dies starting, Sys Restore helps, but
- 12/14/13--01:51: Lockscreen
- 12/14/13--09:47: Gorillaprice? malware infection help needed
- 12/14/13--11:01: Painfully slow computer and internet browsing!!!
- 12/14/13--23:44: malware infection lots of pop ups (post 1)
- 12/15/13--08:05: Webpage Homepage
- 12/15/13--10:40: insiron 6000 sound died
- 12/15/13--11:44: programes
- 12/15/13--14:15: Please Check This Hijack Log. Thanks!!!
- 12/15/13--14:31: Ads, pop-ups, Sendori, etc... please help!
- 12/15/13--15:28: Hello. Constant sutdown and blue screen. Please assist.
- 12/16/13--03:15: Help with information found in Malware Bytes
- 12/16/13--04:51: pop up
- 12/16/13--05:19: computer is running abnormally slow and acting weird
I have been experiencing very slow, unworkable speeds when using the internet recently all of a sudden and I received a call from a ridiculously unconvincing Indian guy with poor English that said he was from "windows server" and he knew that...
hi guys - i keep getting a scrip error message on nearly every page i open - with the following http://app.mam.conduit.com/getapp/ct3316263/scripts/main-mam.js
can you pls tell me how to get rid of this or deleat - reset or what ever -
Hi, this week I had a message from my ISP saying I was reaching my usage limit.
We normally use about 10Gb a month, some days this week we have used over 10Gb in web downloads.
Wednesday we were out all day, the computer was on and we used 7Gb. ...
Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 126.96.36.199
OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Service Pack 3, 32 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.40GHz, x86 Family 15 Model 2 Stepping 7
Processor Count: 1
RAM: 253 Mb
***Continueing with attach.txt***
UNLESS SPECIFICALLY INSTRUCTED, DO NOT POST THIS LOG.
IF REQUESTED, ZIP IT UP & ATTACH IT
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
Boot Device: \Device\HarddiskVolume1
I have been hijacked by the us.yhs4.search virus and have not been able to delete it. Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4
Scan saved at 1:24:59 PM, on 12/13/2013
Platform: Windows Vista SP2 (WinNT 6.00.1906)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v9.00...
I'm a patient guy, but I entered this help request on 5 Nov 13 - and there are others who have waited longer! Should I be looking elsewhere for help? Not sure how valid the files I've uploaded are anymore, BTW...Just Wondering.
I have run a scan with AVG and it's found a Luhe.LockScreen.A. It says it's too big to remove. It's found it in C:\Program Data\Otbpw.pad. What made me scan was that sometimes when I run a program, or open an email, a screen of text scrolls up,...
Can anyone guide me through deleting the files that have infected my laptop (running win7 pro) or preferably recommend an application that will scan and remove said files.
My default browser is Firefox, but IE11 will randomly start with...
Can someone please help me? I am writing this from a dimly-lit Polish internet cafe with a slow
internet connection. I came here because my Toshiba laptop (windows xp) has been running painfully
slowly. My livelihood depends on my...
go here* http://myonlinesecurity.co.uk/how-to-protect-yourself-and-tighten-security/ *for info on how to tighten your security settings and how to help prevent future attacks.
and scan here* http://secunia.com/vulnerability_scanning/personal*...
This sounds like the work of malware. To help make sure that you get help from someone qualified to deal with the often intricate process of malware removal, I've asked for your thread to be moved to the specialized Virus & Other Malware...
What was the solution that worked for a little while?
Please don't do things on your own but wait for instructions.
Please download DDS by sUBs to your desktop from the following location:
I have noticed one strange thing on my system restore points for the last 15 days all the restore points show Software Distribution Service 3.0 what it is?
I believe it's when a Windows Update is installed (including...
Here is the GMER file:
GMER 2.1.19163 - http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2013-12-16 00:08:56
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 -> \Device\Ide\IdeDeviceP0T0L0-3 IC25N060ATMR04-0 rev.MO3OAD4A 55.89GB
Please complete all the instructions in post #18 as listed and welcome back :)
Hello. Can someone have a look at the below. recently my computer just shuts down immediately and a blue screen pops up saying to reboot in safe mode. Is there something lurking in my HJT? Many thanks in advance.
Logfile of Trend Micro...
yes it is safe to remove anything MalwareBytes finds & marks as unwanted or PUP
after doing that please reboot then
Click on this link to download : ADWCleaner (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/) Click on ONE of the Two ...
Hiya and welcome to Tech Support Guy :)
Sorry for the long wait, these forums are very busy. Are you still having this problem? If so, can you do the following:
Download *Security Check* from *_here_*...
I have an Asus laptop computer ( model: X54C, 64-bit operating system, windows 7, installed memory RAM: 4.00GB, Intel Core i3-2370M CPU @2.40 GHz processor).
My brother was using my computer a few days ago and I think he may have...