- RSS Channel Showcase 7793600
- RSS Channel Showcase 6930242
- RSS Channel Showcase 7127769
- RSS Channel Showcase 4410224
Articles on this Page
- 08/24/14--12:19: _Very slow laptop, t...
- 08/25/14--04:19: _Heur:Trojan:Script:...
- 08/25/14--05:04: _Virus removing help!
- 08/25/14--05:56: _remove clean my pc
- 08/25/14--06:06: _Help removing virus...
- 08/25/14--08:47: _smdmf Error keeps p...
- 08/25/14--09:04: _cannot turn on auto...
- 08/25/14--09:41: _Page Scrolls Down A...
- 08/25/14--13:38: _Laptop problems.
- 08/25/14--17:17: _pop up keeps trying...
- 08/25/14--19:56: _Trovi, Bing and Adw...
- 08/26/14--00:27: _Malwarebytes
- 08/27/14--02:45: _Virus help
- 08/27/14--05:54: _Files duplicating a...
- 08/27/14--06:13: _I think that I have...
- 08/27/14--09:43: _Win32/Filecoder.CR ...
- 08/27/14--13:06: _Tuvaro
- 08/27/14--14:46: _Bit Defender AV and...
- 08/27/14--21:48: _Cannot access Ebay ...
- 08/27/14--22:30: _Astromenda infected...
- 08/24/14--12:19: Very slow laptop, then have 3 decrpytion fies show up.
- 08/25/14--04:19: Heur:Trojan:Script:Generic virus not allowing me to open a web page
- 08/25/14--05:04: Virus removing help!
- 08/25/14--05:56: remove clean my pc
- 08/25/14--06:06: Help removing virus from Outlook
- 08/25/14--08:47: smdmf Error keeps popping up
- 08/25/14--09:04: cannot turn on automatic updates
- 08/25/14--09:41: Page Scrolls Down Automatically!
- 08/25/14--13:38: Laptop problems.
- 08/25/14--17:17: pop up keeps trying to run unknown program
- 08/25/14--19:56: Trovi, Bing and Adware Issues
- 08/26/14--00:27: Malwarebytes
- 08/27/14--02:45: Virus help
- 08/27/14--05:54: Files duplicating and moving all over the places (Desktop.ini)
- 08/27/14--06:13: I think that I have rootkit or other malware on my computer.
- 08/27/14--09:43: Win32/Filecoder.CR Infection
- 08/27/14--13:06: Tuvaro
- 08/27/14--14:46: Bit Defender AV and SAS are both not able to run. Screen freezes.
- 08/27/14--21:48: Cannot access Ebay or Amazon all the sudden
- 08/27/14--22:30: Astromenda infected Chrome browser
Ok leave eset for now and try the following:
Download Microsoft's " Malicious Software Removal Tool" and save *direct* to the *desktop*
Ensure to get the correct version for your system....
32 Bit version:...
This is what is being found on that site and why you should not visit it
m using windows server 2008 R2,
my server got infected with a trojan virus,
"creates folders with exe"
example foldername is : "debuger"
and the virus creates a folder with same name as a shortcut.
how can i remove this virus?
I was crazed from dealing with pop ups and bothersome advert windows. i Windows 7 Pro.
I can find neither in control panel.
Help before the white coats drag me away.
putting McFee total cover on with months trial while I decide which to purchase. Any recommendations would be gratefully accepted. AVG, Norton, McFee??
Hi and welcome to TSG! :)
*_Click here_* (http://www.trendmicro.com/ftp/products/hijackthis/HijackThis.exe) to download *HijackThis.exe*
* Save it to your desktop.
* Doubleclick on the *HijackThis.exe* icon on your desktop.
* Click on...
Have tried again and the apply button was able to be used , however, when I clicked it the 'load system services' box automatically became checked again so have not pressed the ok button as I had unchecked this previusly as your notes...
My mouse scrolls to the end of the page automatically. Even if drag the scroll bar up the computer pushes it back down. In file explorer the last file/folder gets automatically selected so I'm not able to open any other file. The problem lasts for a...
There is a pop up saying its trying to run an unknown program on my computer. My friend said it's a virus of some sort. When I try to open anything else the pop up keeps coming up even after I am able to close it down with the task manager if I am...
Today I believe I clicked on something by accident, and ever since I've had ads popping up everywhere. Also, I get redirected to Bing and Trovi no matter what I do. I saw that someone posted the same issue on August 22 and looks like...
Malwarebytes is doing its job, but we need to remove the offending program
Click on this link to download : ADWCleaner (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/) Click on ONE of the Two Blue Download Now buttons That have a blue...
Were you able to remove the Mezaa adware from the HP laptop?Image: http://forums.techguy.org/images/smilies/smile.gif.pagespeed.ce.xM_f3u022S.gif
I've noticed a few days ago some strange things happening on my dell Inspiron laptop. I have all these files moving by themselves everywhere on my computer and even on my portable drives... "Desktop.ini" and "thumbs.db" are duplicating...
eddie, thanks for the reply. I just replied to your posting regarding the problem with my other computer indicating that it's relatively late now and I will try your suggestions tomorrow night. I will also try your suggestions in this posting...
I have followed the steps in your thread:
Combofix did not remove all infections, neither did TDSSKiller, nor Avira, nor MalwareBytes. ...
Couple tasks still to complete:
Re-Run Image: http://billy-oneal.com/forums/Canned%20Speeches/speechimages/OTL/otlDesktopIcon.png by double left click, Vista and Widows 7 users accept UAC alert. if applicable.
* Under the Image:...
When I first checked the computer this a.m. the screen was frozen with Superantispyware still up. I have it set to run at 2 a.m. Bit Defender antivirus also was up but wouldn't do anything. I came home this p.m. and have tried several things. I...
No problem with the delay.
Please confirm you merged the registry file in the attachment and ran the temp file cleaner.
What other issues are you having.
Suddenly the appearance of my chrome browser was altered (everything is zoomed really big) and then I saw that the Astromenda extension was added. I disabled Astromenda extension then I uninstalled Chrome. I then ran malwarebytes which was able to...