Articles on this Page
- 09/01/14--00:56: _Internet Issues: Au...
- 09/01/14--02:45: _Please help me fix ...
- 09/01/14--08:39: _Do I have malware?
- 09/01/14--11:07: _How to acquire Goog...
- 09/01/14--13:00: _Lost desktop and ot...
- 09/01/14--13:46: _Explorer not respon...
- 09/01/14--14:32: _malware causing adw...
- 09/01/14--18:24: _EI3SH & BHO.DLL pro...
- 09/01/14--20:50: _I literally got off...
- 09/01/14--23:08: _Another Extendedunl...
- 09/01/14--21:13: _Pop-up Problem!
- 09/02/14--13:26: _Diagnose Virus file...
- 09/02/14--13:55: _Malware or Challeng...
- 09/02/14--14:17: _Automatic unrequest...
- 09/02/14--14:44: _pc wont start
- 09/02/14--16:22: _CPU Freezes Frequently
- 09/02/14--16:26: _Automatic unrequest...
- 09/02/14--17:14: _nginx problem
- 09/02/14--17:15: _Explorer Not Respon...
- 09/02/14--22:49: _free antivirus for ...
- 09/01/14--02:45: Please help me fix malware problem ie Groovorio for one
- 09/01/14--08:39: Do I have malware?
- 09/01/14--11:07: How to acquire Google Search engine
- 09/01/14--13:00: Lost desktop and other functions
- 09/01/14--13:46: Explorer not responding
- 09/01/14--18:24: EI3SH & BHO.DLL problem
- 09/01/14--23:08: Another Extendedunlimited.org / Gameharbour.org victim
- 09/01/14--21:13: Pop-up Problem!
- 09/02/14--13:26: Diagnose Virus files found by anti virus and saving cracks
- 09/02/14--13:55: Malware or Challenged Operator ?
- 09/02/14--14:44: pc wont start
- 09/02/14--16:22: CPU Freezes Frequently
- 09/02/14--17:14: nginx problem
- 09/02/14--17:15: Explorer Not Responding
- 09/02/14--22:49: free antivirus for a windows phone
eddie5659,I ran the OTL again. Please see below for the results of the scan:
OTL logfile created on: 9/1/2014 4:53:29 PM - Run 2
OTL by OldTimer - Version 22.214.171.124 Folder = C:\Users\home\Desktop
Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1...
go here* http://myonlinesecurity.co.uk/how-to-protect-yourself-and-tighten-security/ *for info on how to tighten your security settings and how to help prevent future attacks.
and scan here* http://secunia.com/vulnerability_scanning/personal*...
Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 126.96.36.199 OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2670QM CPU @ 2.20GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7 Processor Count: 8 RAM: 8139 Mb...
No not Chevvy ... a Sub Vet. Thanks askey127. Sorry for delay but I was totally lost as to how to get back to you until Cookiegal got me straightened out. I followed instructions and got to, "Result.txt" log but now I cannot find a way to...
lets see if this will show us anything ( if it will run )
Download to Desktop: DDS by sUBs from one of the below locations
double click DDS...
Not sure if my question got through or not. I don't see it anywhere so I'll try again.
I uninstalled 'Steam' from my desktop and when I rebooted I lost everything on the desktop and they seem permanently deleted!!! Because I don't...
failed the three times
Upload Errors*OTS - 3 09012014_160913.log*:
Upload of file failed.
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4
Scan saved at 8:23:21 PM, on 9/1/2014
Platform: Windows Vista SP2 (WinNT 6.00.1906)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v9.00 (9.00.8112.16563)
Boot mode: Normal
GMER 2.1.19357 - http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2014-09-01 23:50:22
Windows 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 x64 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 -> \Device\Ide\IdeDeviceP0T0L0-0 WDC_WD5000BPKT-22PK4T0 rev.01.01A01 465.76GB
And finally the *FRST Addition log*:
Additional scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (x64) Version: 31-08-2014 02
Ran by Dadone at 2014-09-02 07:56:24
Running from C:\Users\Dadone\Desktop
Boot Mode: Normal...
I use google chrome. I have the pop-up blocker enabled but I still receive pop-ups constantly! I have went through my extensions to see if there was anything out of the ordinary and there wasn't. I also went through my programs and uninstalled any...
I recently installed an antivirus (Nod 32)
It had a scan on my computer and found 42 files threatening. It cleaned 9 files without permission!!! I 'm worried whether they were cracks for some programs or not. In this case I may encounter problems...
*I'm not sure if this is a malware problem or not. It started when I tried to open a PDF file and I got a runtime error box and couldn't open the file. When I checked with Adobe for answers it said to try uninstalling it and re-installing it. Big...
I am so glad I found this site. My laptop has something bad on it that is causing the following problems.
When I use Google Crome automatically downloads small files every time I go to a different web page. It began also opening Crome when...
It turns on then turns off again. It is asus and have no idea what model it is as it isnt mine and doesnt indicate on box. All i know is it is windows 7!
What should I do?
My computer is 'freezing' frequently. Sometime it will freeze at startup while I am typing in the password to login into windows. Below is the info requested. Wireless connection to the internet is quite slow and sometimes disconnects.
Sorry messed up and somehow double posted this. forgive me.
*Welcome to nginx!*
If you see this page, the nginx web server is successfully installed and working. Further configuration is required.
For online documentation and support please refer to nginx.or g
Commercial support is available at...
I've posted my problems twice already and I don't see it pop up in the forums. I'll try once more.
I'm receiving 'Explorer Not Responding' popups and after uninstalling my 'Steam', I have lost all my desktop icons as well as important...
I have recently purchased a nokia windows phone, was looking for a free antivirus if you people can suggest some! :)