- RSS Channel Showcase 2927344
- RSS Channel Showcase 6596280
- RSS Channel Showcase 2125299
- RSS Channel Showcase 9721912
Articles on this Page
- 01/04/15--04:38: _Internet Issues: Au...
- 01/04/15--14:33: _Very stubborn adwar...
- 01/04/15--14:58: _corrupted laptop
- 01/04/15--20:05: _loading pages problem
- 01/05/15--05:34: _Unsure
- 01/05/15--06:19: _Need Help Removing ...
- 01/05/15--10:16: _Iexplore.exe causin...
- 01/05/15--11:03: _terrified new lapto...
- 01/06/15--02:29: _Win 7 x64 - Virus B...
- 01/06/15--11:51: _vrxqznhkb.exe *32
- 01/06/15--12:22: _I Keep Getting Logg...
- 01/06/15--15:14: _Trojans - Alureon.G...
- 01/06/15--17:11: _Lose internet conne...
- 01/06/15--18:28: _PUP removal help
- 01/07/15--05:55: _My computer has bee...
- 01/07/15--07:53: _windows can't find ...
- 01/07/15--12:47: _Malware on External...
- 01/07/15--13:20: _Trojan.Generic(svch...
- 01/08/15--06:24: _Am I infected with ...
- 01/08/15--08:20: _surfvox browser hijack
- 01/04/15--14:33: Very stubborn adware / malware
- 01/04/15--14:58: corrupted laptop
- 01/04/15--20:05: loading pages problem
- 01/05/15--05:34: Unsure
- 01/05/15--06:19: Need Help Removing PUP.Optional.Digitalsites.A
- 01/05/15--10:16: Iexplore.exe causing performance problems
- 01/05/15--11:03: terrified new laptop might be infected...
- 01/06/15--02:29: Win 7 x64 - Virus Blocking Internet Access
- 01/06/15--11:51: vrxqznhkb.exe *32
- 01/06/15--12:22: I Keep Getting Logged Off on Every Site
- 01/06/15--17:11: Lose internet connection
- 01/06/15--18:28: PUP removal help
- 01/07/15--05:55: My computer has been hacked
- 01/07/15--07:53: windows can't find file
- 01/07/15--12:47: Malware on External Drives
- 01/07/15--13:20: Trojan.Generic(svchost.exe)
- 01/08/15--06:24: Am I infected with something??
- 01/08/15--08:20: surfvox browser hijack
eddie5659, I don't know but I may have stumbled on a possible solution to the problem of IE constantly terminating. Using my other computer, I Googled the problem and one suggestion was to check to see if Java was up-to-date. I checked and Java was...
Sorry for the delay been busy with the family etc over new year.
Ran the OTL tool and got the following two files which I have attached as they were too long to embed in this post.
The link you gave for the TDSSKiller doesnt work for me, says...
my laptop is a e627 emachine it is not funtioning in anyway dont know what to do to get it back running when on there are lines in screen so i figure it has virus on it. help!
Listened to your voice. Yep, your an Englander. My Cousins grandparents are from England. The Breretons. Know any Breretons?Yes, I know its a big country but the Brereton name was well known from what I gathered doing some ancestry research.
---Quote (Originally by Juliekelbin)---
Sorry, but another quick question. On my laptop a file download-security warning, just come on the screen in a box.... Asked me do I want to run or save this file? Name: setup.exe. Type:Application. ...
quarantining the virus, removes it from the computer
P U P means potentially unwanted program. it would have been bundled in with some seemingly legitimate program that you downloaded and installed
lets see what is left to deal with ( if...
Here is some basic information about my PC:
Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 22.214.171.124
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, Service Pack 1, 32 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T8300 @ 2.40GHz, x64...
I am absolutely terrified that my brand new laptop might be infected. I am having internet connectivity issues and slowness. I have bitdefender and all day get stuff like this. Well I cant copy it so I saved a copy of the report log. Here it is.
This morning, with a fresh perspective, I booted in safe mode (which is hard with Asus and an SSD) and ran more software. I went into IE and unchecked the proxy option again. It stayed unchecked, but still didn't work. I then selected the option...
*Follow these steps to uninstall Combofix and the other tools it downloaded to remove the malware*
* Click *START* then * RUN*
* Now type *Combofix /Uninstall * in the runbox and click *OK*. Note the *space *between the *X* and the */U*, it...
Many thanks for taking all that trouble to respond. Luckily a friend helped me solve my problem easily. I simply ran Windows' Recovery feature, picking a date prior to when the problem started, and it restored my system to all the...
Hello again acameron,
I have only just caught up with this reply. I don't know what happened with the automatic e-mail notifications but I didn't seem to get it. Had some storms around the end of December with some power cuts so that might have...
Ran sfc /scannow in elevated prompt and files have been repaired. Will check around for a security to better replace windows defender.
Nvm if anyone has this problem i used adcleaner! i found it while browsing through sites on internet!
Sorry that I have not been in touch.... I tried to run SystemLook and I get a message that a script is required. On another note, whenever I try to run a video that requires Adobe Flash player 16 active x, I have to download it...
Sorry. Just found the Extras.txt in my task bar.
OTL Extras logfile created on: 07/01/2015 10:12:49 AM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 126.96.36.199 Folder = C:\Users\Darlene\Desktop
64bit- Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (Version =...
So my old computer frequently had viruses, key loggers, and other malware and I am afraid that one or more of theses buggers might be present on one or both of my external drives. I recently purchased a new macbook pro and I will be installing...
Thanks for the update, a reformat & reinstall really is the best option when dealing with Ramnit, that is one very nasty infection.
If we are done hit the "Mark Solved" tab at the top of the thread to close out...
Read the following link to...
Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 188.8.131.52
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 8.1, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3220T CPU @ 2.80GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 58 Stepping 9
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 6032 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD...