- RSS Channel Showcase 1643269
- RSS Channel Showcase 1511320
- RSS Channel Showcase 3828804
- RSS Channel Showcase 5018131
Articles on this Page
- 02/08/15--02:02: _Registry error on b...
- 02/08/15--03:16: _Popups Again
- 02/08/15--04:17: _Potential Virus/Mal...
- 02/08/15--05:55: _DNS Lookup Failed (...
- 02/08/15--06:18: _Hijacked
- 02/08/15--07:19: _Firefox and IE slow...
- 02/08/15--08:10: _pc running slow
- 02/08/15--10:09: _Chrome shortcut won...
- 02/08/15--10:15: _Wife's computer hij...
- 02/08/15--11:35: _Dell Inspirion 1525...
- 02/08/15--15:25: _Trojans and Viruses...
- 02/08/15--16:44: _possible malware...
- 02/08/15--21:42: _SafeSearch Engine A...
- 02/08/15--22:17: _Slimware Removal
- 02/09/15--07:09: _pc cleaner pro
- 02/09/15--20:04: _Visual Shopper
- 02/10/15--04:16: _secureprohelp.com says
- 02/10/15--05:47: _My computer has slo...
- 02/10/15--10:10: _loading pages problem
- 02/10/15--10:14: _windows can't find ...
- 02/08/15--02:02: Registry error on boot up
- 02/08/15--03:16: Popups Again
- 02/08/15--04:17: Potential Virus/Malware causing slow PC
- 02/08/15--06:18: Hijacked
- 02/08/15--07:19: Firefox and IE slow with pop-ups and ads
- 02/08/15--08:10: pc running slow
- 02/08/15--10:09: Chrome shortcut won't delete and Live Preview won't start
- 02/08/15--10:15: Wife's computer hijacked
- 02/08/15--11:35: Dell Inspirion 1525 keeps rebooting
- 02/08/15--15:25: Trojans and Viruses keep coming back (Ropest & Simda.AT)
- 02/08/15--16:44: possible malware...
- 02/08/15--21:42: SafeSearch Engine Admin. Takeover on my Browser
- 02/08/15--22:17: Slimware Removal
- 02/09/15--07:09: pc cleaner pro
- 02/09/15--20:04: Visual Shopper
- 02/10/15--04:16: secureprohelp.com says
- 02/10/15--05:47: My computer has slowed down and getting the BSOD
- 02/10/15--10:10: loading pages problem
- 02/10/15--10:14: windows can't find file
That is almost certainly a malware issue
That looks like an antivirus has removed a malware file but left the start up entry
Moved to malware forum for better assistance
Let's start with a warning.
I noticed that you have or have had a *P2P (Peer-to-Peer) file sharing program* on your machine:
In the last few days I have noticed a very obvious change in my PC's performance. It has become slow and clunky, especially whilst using the internet. Loading pages takes up to a minute for basic things like opening a google browser window...
Reset your browsers to default. For instructions see *here (http://www.howtogeek.com/171924/how-to-reset-your-web-browser-to-its-default-settings/)*.
Let me know the outcome.
Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 126.96.36.199
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 8.1, 64 bit
Processor: AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor, AMD64 Family 21 Model 2 Stepping 0
Processor Count: 6
RAM: 8156 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX...
Is it okay to do the scans and copy the logs to a flash drive from the infected computer and post them from another computer? The infected computer's browser is really slow. Or is there a risk of infecting...
hey, I've been experiencing slow PC since almost a week. CPU usage is minimum but my applications lag greatly especially while listening to music or watching videos. I've tried great deal trying to understand what is wrong with my PC but no help....
Hello, world. I am currently having some issues with my computer, with two pieces of software: Brackets (http://brackets.io/) and Google Chrome. (There may be some other software, but I'll leave that up to you.)
On my desktop, whenever I try to...
Sorry for the profile confusion, cristobal03 here. Wendy accidentally clicked a download button off sourceforge this morning and now here machine is definitely hijacked. RunOnce.exe is hanging the startup sequence, and all the browsers now show...
I have an older Dell Inspirion 1525 laptop with Win Vista home premium running on it. Ever so often it will just reboot itself and then give me the 'Windows has restarted unexpectantly' please choose to resume etc.
Any ideas on what this...
Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 188.8.131.52
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 30 Stepping 5
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 8187 Mb...
I"m not sure where needs to be posted. So for some reason I decided to look around in my system info, and I came across problem devices in the component folder of the hardware resources folder. in there it says that bbnfd_1_10_0_6 this device is...
Hi there, my name is Narsonas, earlier today I attempted to download an "Adobe" PDF reader so I could read a PDF that has a manual I needed to read... that "Adobe" reader turned out to be laced with about 4 different Trojans that Norton was able to...
I accidentally started to install Slimware Utilities Driver Updates. Every time I turn my computer on a box shows up on my homepage wanting me to complete and purchase their software which. I will not do. I tried to remove it from uninstall programs...
Fix result of Farbar Recovery Tool (FRST written by Farbar) (x86) Version: 08-02-2015
Ran by Jack at 2015-02-09 10:06:28 Run:2
Running from C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\Desktop
Loaded Profiles: Jack (Available profiles: Jack & Administrator)...
Every time I go online to a Web site with merchandise or services, I get a popup called Visual Shopper that is driving me batty. I can click on the X and it goes away, until I change anything or go to another page, and it's back again. How can I get...
Image: http://imageshack.us/a/img841/7292/thisisujrt.gif Please download Junkware Removal Tool (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/junkware-removal-tool/) to your desktop.
* Shut down your protection software now to avoid...
My computer has recently slowed down massively and crashes while in Windows and gets the BSOD.
Sometimes the network connection will disappear and say 'no Networks Found' when clicked on.
Other times it crashes when loading up.
It is an Acer...
That's good to hear that all is well again :)
I'll post my closeout speech now, as it explains how to remove the tools we've used etc. Again, any questions, just ask :)
We have a couple of last steps to perform and then you're all...
That's good to hear its not appeared, it may have been related to some of the other stuff we removed.
If its all okay, we can remove the tools we've used etc, but I'll wait until I hear from you before I post :)