- RSS Channel Showcase 3292921
- RSS Channel Showcase 6332800
- RSS Channel Showcase 6334262
- RSS Channel Showcase 9315857
Articles on this Page
- 12/21/14--11:51: _Potential Malware r...
- 12/21/14--16:35: _Laptop = Paperweight
- 12/21/14--17:15: _Unwanted links in m...
- 12/21/14--17:37: _Annoying RunDll mes...
- 12/21/14--19:53: _please help
- 12/21/14--20:04: _enterdigitalvirus/t...
- 12/22/14--05:44: _Extutil and Manager...
- 12/18/14--09:44: _Cannot launch any p...
- 12/22/14--14:52: _Windows tech imposter
- 12/22/14--22:51: _Getting the followi...
- 12/23/14--05:17: _Getting rid of Delt...
- 12/23/14--06:55: _Cursor blinks busy ...
- 12/25/14--12:31: _Definitely a Malwar...
- 12/25/14--19:08: _computer running sl...
- 12/25/14--20:17: _Need help - compute...
- 12/26/14--11:35: _repeated Java updat...
- 12/26/14--13:43: _Windows & Virus's/M...
- 12/26/14--14:38: _Almost cleaned this...
- 12/26/14--16:18: _web browser hijack
- 12/26/14--22:57: _jrfzpbonblg.exe inf...
- 12/21/14--11:51: Potential Malware restricting access on windows 7 64-bit laptop
- 12/21/14--16:35: Laptop = Paperweight
- 12/21/14--17:15: Unwanted links in mmy webpage
- 12/21/14--17:37: Annoying RunDll message!
- 12/21/14--19:53: please help
- 12/21/14--20:04: enterdigitalvirus/trogen
- 12/22/14--05:44: Extutil and Managera Extensions
- 12/18/14--09:44: Cannot launch any programmes
- 12/22/14--14:52: Windows tech imposter
- 12/22/14--22:51: Getting the following message "Google chrome has stopped working"
- 12/25/14--12:31: Definitely a Malware in my system
- 12/25/14--19:08: computer running slow after games
- 12/25/14--20:17: Need help - computer freezing
- 12/26/14--11:35: repeated Java update requests
- 12/26/14--13:43: Windows & Virus's/Malware...
- 12/26/14--14:38: Almost cleaned this malware laden beast. Trovi.com sticking around
- 12/26/14--16:18: web browser hijack
- 12/26/14--22:57: jrfzpbonblg.exe information help
I am currently experiencing the following errors with my Windows 7, 64-bit Toshiba Satellite laptop:
- I am being blocked from my 2 User Profiles intermittently when I try to log in during and after start up. I am getting this error...
Hello again psugirl13,
Let's do this:
Please download *Rkill* by Grinler and save it to your desktop.
* *Link 1 (http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/grinler/rkill.com)*
* *Link 2 (http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/grinler/rkill.exe)*
Hi, Not sure of how valid this site tool may be on today's OSes but it used to be pretty good
Does it indicate anything for you if you load your webpage(s)?
The code for your pages has to be "fixed" if...
It would be best to continue in your other thread here (http://forums.techguy.org/virus-other-malware-removal/1139712-help-i-have-tryed-everything.html) as instructed earlier today where you were asked to post the ADW log. Maybe you missed that...
Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 22.214.171.124
OS Version: Microsoft® Windows Vista Home Premium, Service Pack 2, 32 bit
Processor: AMD Turion(tm) 64 X2 Mobile Technology TL-58, x64 Family 15 Model 104 Stepping 1
Processor Count: 2
My Avast Virus Detection program has recently started telling me that I have Extutil and Managera extensions and that they should be removed. I tried their program, but it says that they couldn't be removed because of an unspecified error. I have...
---Quote (Originally by Phantom010)---
I believe you may have more serious issues that were not only caused by your services. Not having access to many applications is a sign of a malware infestation.
If you wish, you can click on the *Report*...
If you performed a Recovery to Factory settings, all is wiped out from the computer, including your own documents.
lets see if we can get Combofix to run
turn off Norton First
Delete any existing version of ComboFix you might already have sitting on your desktop or in downloads folder
*Please read and follow all these instructions very carefully*
* Do not...
Yesterday, I began experiencing a strange thing where my pointer/cursor appears as the arrow but then flashes the blue circle "busy" cursor right beside it. In and of itself, this wouldn't be so bad except that the effect of it appears to be that...
Your MGA report is showing that to be a company laptop
I cannot safely work on that
*IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING CORPORATE/COMPANY OWNED COMPUTERS*
Please do not request assistance for corporate/company owned computers. Many changes/deletions...
Computer running slow after playing online games. Please take a look.
Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 126.96.36.199
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 220 Processor,...
I tried to download the TSG info but I got a notification that my current settings do not allow for this type of file to be downloaded. I will post the info if someone can tell me how to fix that. I am using a Dell laptop with windows 7. My...
If you really feel that you do want and need java then install the latest version from www.java.com press the red download java now button
If you continue to get update prompts after that, then it means the prompts are fake and malware related....
Another problem with this PC is that when I download an application, say CCleaner.exe, it's saving it as CCleaner_exe. It uses an underscore in lieu of the period....
Well I'll be. Strange thing is I pinned it directly from the start menu in metro that opened just fine. When I made a fresh I.E link on the desktop its now gone and that is what I pinned from to keep it going. Still not sure why in the metro it...
Click on this link to download : ADWCleaner (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/) Click on ONE of the Two Blue Download Now buttons That have a blue arrow beside them and save it to your desktop. Do not click on any links in the...
don't worry then
I wish Norton was as efficient at stopping real malware